Anyone else excited for the scatter removal?

Ahh. Okay. Merci Monsieur/Madame.

I don’t know how to feel about it. I can count on both hands how many times a scatter arrow has killed me. I could survive a scatter arrow more often than not. As mostly a support main, I do think i’m going to be getting killed by this new ability way more than scatter arrow. I do want players who play Hanzo to be able to make a difference on their teams, and I think this new ability does this.

However, it will also make the good Hanzo players even better (I think) but make the bad ones even worse, and whenever you get an instalock Hanzo who is bad, you’ll see even less contribution to the team than before.

Idk. It looks like they will try to make him stronger so he may get another cancer ability on top of everyone picking him.

I can handle cheap. But cheap and insulting? Nah. You one shot anyone by aiming down at their toes. Good riddance.

2 Likes

more than just tank players are annoyed by hanzo and if volley makes him a close range threat he will be complained about still

snipers shouldn’t be shooting boulders at people

hanzo is in a weird place where he is actually stupidly OP but mostly useless at the same time

1 Like

Eh? volley is 480 damage in 2s? Is that not including headshot?

So its 4 shot, 120 dmg each, in 2 second? With a potential of 960 dmg in 2s, if all shot hit headshots?

Huh? tell me I’m wrong… pls

Snipers used to be one shot one kill. It has been this way in every game since 1999, until OW came out and people that never palyed FPS started compaining. But i can understand that it is frustrating to die one shot. I am a healer main and i never had any problem with Hanzo, even when i play other roles. Why? Because i know how to counter him and that i need to stay close to my team.
I also do not mind flexing and switching mid fight if need be. So the problem is with people that refuse to counter him or change to a counter.

1 Like

Yeah, i hope that the rework can both take away the cheapshot and give him a better toolkit to work with to make him more viable as a whole. Of course, this is blizz, so in reality this rework is going to make him OP or annoying and he will get nerfhammered soon after.

Actually I’m pretty sad that Orisa will lose a good counter. Horribly designed character that deserves getting scattered every time.

3 Likes

nope each arrow is fired at 80 dp at full speed
three arrows are fired every second
for 2 seconds
they can headshot

80 x 6 = 480

480 x 2 = 960 if you can crit each shot

at least for now

3 Likes

Yeah, I got killed by Scatter Arrow, but that doesn’t keep me up at night like everyone else in this forum, lol.

7 Likes

shockingly they dont want to remove hanzo’s dps potential they just trying to counter balance it with a skill requirment

LOL so instead of what I thought 4 arrows, its 6 arrows, in 2 second.

But still the same potential, 960 dmg, in 2 second, if all 6 shot hit headshot.

Glad to see something happen to it, but I have no idea if the replacement is going to be the right solution or not.

1 Like

dont forget he can also long jump now for those sweet trick shot montages lol

shockingly they dont want to remove hanzo’s dps potential they just trying to counter balance it with a skill requirment

I’m hope after scatter is removed everyone comes back on the forums wishing hanzo 1.0 was back because now he’s just running around rapid firing everyone to death and dashing around.

It’s going to make me laugh if he is more obnoxious than he is right now

7 Likes

it wasnt a one hit kill so congrats, it’s not what other people complain about.

How does it matter how you’re being one-shot? If you really want to use that arguement then it should be the other way around with other players saying:

“Scatter shouldn’t be changed because tanks need to know the feeling of being one-shot”

You catch my drift? It’s a pointless argument about who has it worse. Nothing productive will come from a pity contest.

you mean teleport right in front of him? because reaper can one-shot hanzo, so it isnt exactly a successful ambush.

Oh yeah…, he can leap too.

So an enemy tank dive in, he can climb up a wall, jump leap above him, and rapid fire him from above. dead.

Okay he’s going to be insane, I think I’m going to main him then, before they nerfed him.

1 Like