Delete this please..pls

delete this please…pls.

5 Likes

the only thing that disappointed me was that the events will be the same … :broken_heart:

I feel this is merely your own perception as there were many who addressed concerns with Pharah in both platforms. I posted a topic that previewed the changes upcoming and what we should have expect. Jeff touched up on everything that was talked about prior.

1 Like

delete this please…pls.

They are not going to do nerf specific nerfs for console anymore. Symmetra turrets are not nerf anymore and soon I’m guessing Torbs turret will do full damage as well now. Pharah has now paid the price but I’m not sure what they are going to change her overall.

well yeah their was nothing about reaper, of course im disappointed

I thought the update was good. I am more interested in the change to Orisa’s gun. I hope its a damage increase, faster bullet speed, or faster reload. She really needs a small kind of buff.

delete this please…pls.

1 Like

My only issue is that helping relieve the repetitiveness for people is taking a backseat to everything else. I’m ok with current balance of the game, I don’t care about social features because I always play solo.

I get those are more important to some people but content is what’s important to me and others. I want to have New experiences in the game. Not be trapped in this never ending cycle of buff, nerf, rework, buff, nerf, rework bug fix.

While we wait 4 months for 1 map that you can play an entire day and may not get. Or 1 hero that’s either hit or miss for you. Try again in another 4 months. It is way to slow. Why can’t we work on content to make the game feel more newish again. Content is just as important for keeping your player base.

I’m disappointed the Torb rework is actually happening. That kinda just makes me upset.

yeah but reaper and bastion should be on the top of that list

1 Like

he said theyre still iterating on them…not detailed…but he did say theyre working on them

I was disappointed in the lack of a sweet overwatch shirt.

Heck no, best update they’ve had in years.

I disagree with the rate, I think it’s quite fast. I don’t know many other game that pump out these kinds of maps and characters more often. Often other games I’ve played would do seasonal or annual releases that bundle the content together, which seem like they “offer more” but its’ simply not as spread out and usually just cosmetic changes. Although, if you don’t enjoy either way, yeah I agree it can feel terrible to wait for something else.

delete this please…pls.