Smaller Grav Radius, slower energy charge drain

1 Like

yea its not bad tbh,
slower energy drai=more dmg
more dmg= more gravs
grav smaller radius is also understanable

2 Likes

How noticeable is the smaller radius?

Grav is a sphere, radius nerf from 8 to 6.

Radius of 6 = volume of 905, radius of 8 = volume of 2145, so it’s going to be a lot smaller. I know volume isn’t the most helpful concept, but…

I mean the vertical space doesn’t really matter. People above the sphere would just fall to the floor and the other half of the sphere is usually under the floor. So gameplay-wise it’s a bit more accurate to talk about the surface area that is the intersection between the sphere and the floor.

It’s a heavy nerf on her ultimate. Surface area decrease of around 40%. Zarya will have to be much more careful about where she places it going forward. To think she got this heavy of a nerf and Hanzo gets 1 second increase Lunge is laughable.

Fortunately, I obtained her cute spray recently.

They’re just trying to tune it so that GravDragon combo isn’t quite as effective. With the changes to Symmetra’s TP, and the change to the radius on Graviton Surge, the removal of damage boosting Dragons, it seems pretty obvious.

They’re trying to make the combo harder to pull off, so that it’s not an entire team wipe.

1 Like