Any updates on Symm team?

We’ve kinda be left in the dark so I’m just asking for myself and other what is actually going on. You’re clearly active on the forums, so why do you ignore us?

Please can we just have something.

2 Likes

I spoke to my friends over at Blizz HQ and they told me that they think sym is fine.

3 Likes

They just buffed her left click charge rate, Jesus.

3 Likes

That didn’t do anything for her.

OP made it seem like nothing has been done to Sym and you Sym players are left in the dark, which is nonsense. She has gotten multiple changes in recent patches.
Just because they are not the changes YOU guys want doesn’t mean they haven’t buffed her in certain ways recently.

2 Likes

yh lets be honest guys her left click buff was sweet
she just needs a weeee bit more

Like I said, multiple changes that did NOTHING for her. Minor buffs

So you agree that things have been done to her recently right? And Sym players are not being left in the dark because she’s getting tweaks pretty often right?

Just because shes getting buffs (which she only got 2 so far) doesnt mean we arent being left in the dark. They have yet to respond to any of us and are taking too long to give her these minor changes.

The thing is with every Sym thread its always the same thing. There could be paragraphs upon paragraphs of suggestions and explanations by Sym players, but if you read between the lines it always comes down to 2 things.

1. “Reeeee give us back EZ mode Auto lock”, “We hate aiming”
  2. “We want Sym to delete heroes with her left click in half a second or else we consider her damage to be too low”
1 Like

It’s also endlessly about photon barrier. The ability was garbage.

Ok first of all, when sym mains say they want autolock back its usually them wanting a revert back to 2.0 as a whole. Also, we dont want her to be able to delete heroes, we want to be able to melt them and not tickle them, especially at full charge where currently it takes forever to melt a 200 hp target at full charge

Talked about already today 🤨 Why do I feel like with Dev's Responses are now like this

That’s an aim issue.

1 Like

uhm if you’re not using the range increase on her beam you clearly need to practice more

I understand it wasn’t a huge buff but being able to hit people from highground with the beam is nothing to laugh about either

Sometimes I do feel like old Sym chasing someone trying to get them when they’re just out of range.

They should add 4 more meters on it, but only with charge levels. Level 2 gets 2 more meters, level 3 gets another 2. Boom, now her full charges range equals Zaryas range.

1 Like

No that isnt, I average 45-55% primary accuracy in all of my games.

And that would probably apply to tanks if you can’t melt a squishy in 1.2 seconds with her level 3 beam. It is powerful enough to challenge the holy idol Jeff Kaplan himself.