Any update on some leading issues?

Don’t get fooled, issues doesn’t mean bugs in this context. It’s more so the current state of the game, which keeps getting worse.

• Hero bans. I’m not hearing much positive feedback on it. No one likes them. The only ban I’m happy with is Mercy because Pharmercy is OP, on console especially.

• Map pools. Haven’t heard too much positivity on this one either. We’re stuck with the same terrible maps for two months, and they get really boring, really fast.

• The POTG algorithm change. You noticed it. Because it happens nearly every game. It’s either a Moira or Brigitte in normal circumstances. Just revert the hidden change, nobody is having fun seeing Moira as POTG every game, especially when they barely do anything in the play except heal a couple people and get assists.
    POTGs are supposed to show the best play of the entire game, not some lousy healing and assists.

This does happen with tanks too, which is a little deserved (it’s usually a Zarya grav, even if she doesn’t get any final blows, and same with Reinhardt) but is still not very interesting.

• Balancing. I’m 99% sure there are lots of complaints revolving around balance. I, for one, don’t like Mercy in her current state. Al she’s good for is Pharmercy. It’s actually all I see her do in competitive games (except this week since she’s banned). And it’s very hard to counter it on console because of the way controllers work. Widowmaker can’t be used as easily as on PC.

Too bad there’s an easy solution to these things: listening to the community. And for those of you who say most of the community doesn’t say anything on the forums or Reddit or anything, they can suck it up. They’ll get the changes the vocal part wants since they didn’t express their feelings to the devs. Polls in-game could decide some balance changes, too.

One season thing, i’m fine with that.
Others think otherwise, but in my opinion i can live with it.

Update on this… like what?

Should get an update on this, i dislike this myself. Sadly nothing yet.

This is an bug, and it’s being worked on: Aggregating all "POTG's always go to healers" bug reports - #10 by MattWhited-1216