Any Tips for Playing D.Va?

I try to contain enemy flankers and control high ground for my teammates. But I feel like wherever I apply pressure, the enemy just finds value elsewhere. Like sure I can nullify the Genji that’s fishing for my backline, but then the other DPS is wrecking shop on the rest of my team. Or I try to apply pressure on the enemy backline and the rest of my team crumbles to the flanker.

I’m not looking to blame teammates, I’m really just curious how do I tank there seems to be threats coming from everywhere (and what feels like infinite healing to nullify my dives lol)

Im a masters (close to GM) d.va almost 1 trick. I play Orisa, rein, zar too when my D.va is hard countered. The trick to D.Va. is once u learn her enough to get her cds down and positioning, just to always get value with her since shes not a front line constantly defend your team type. But u still can eat alot of dmg but also ton of dmg kill potential. So u can deal alot dmg kill squishy targets, destroy barriers, help shut down snipers, pharahs, healers & flankers. But always be mindfull of team position to charge in to eat dmg or boop someone off a teamate. Eating alts is also key. Dont commit to any one thing too long tho if u rush off either kill target quick or retreat back to team. U gotta be everywhere at once basically and is why cd management on thrusters is important. Dont forget to add a melee into a charge w/ rockets for added dmg and boop too. She can do alot for the team even if shes not directly front lining. And if u see a zar count those bubbles attack & retreat.