Any theories why I am constantly with bronze border folks?

Hey whatever you feel about this game, the pattern I see now is that I am constantly placed with bronze border folks. MMR high or low… why stick me with “new” accounts constantly?

Of course new accounts may not be “new” players. But just want to hear the latest theories as to why ME? Why Bronze border accounts? I’m pretty sure there are more new Silver to diamond border accounts out there. No?

You are in mid silver, new accounts are usually placed Silver to Gold. So not really surprising

2 Likes

I do not even notice or look at the names of the players, their profiles or they borders when I play. I only focus on myself. I do not care about the borders.

Do you people (by you people I mean, you like in general) look at everything else apart from your own gameplay when you play? That must be distracting.

2 Likes

Naw idc what border they are. It makes Ike 0 difference, some high level border people are as bad or worse than actual newbies.

Hi Bob. You know what I think, don’t you? This pattern of distribution is caused by algorithmic handicapping:

Check out my new video, if you haven’t seen it. Hope you’re well.

You are right. I am sorry.

1 Like