Any QoL buffs for Bastion coming soon?

With this new patch a bunch of hero who needed buffs are getting some, with a few exceptions. One of those I Bastion. What if he had these buffs:

Now reconfigures 50% faster

Self repair cast time is reduced by 50%

During his ultimate Ironclad is buffed to 30-35%

2 Likes

Can you tell me, where you heard from buffs.?

I didn’t hear anything but I also was working the whole day.

The new patch on PTR has buffs for Torbjorn, Doomfist, Sombra, Orisa, Phara, Wreaking Ball, Mei, and Soldier.

Patch notes here: Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – February 26, 2019

1 Like

KolorBastion said it would be nice to have a different bullet sound when running low on ammo.

Orisa has one, why not Bastion?

I believe he actually has one that is supposed to play, however it’s bugged so it doesn’t work most of the time.

B U M P E D

(20 chrs)

What if his tank mode was actually a jet mode that allows him to fly and shoot homing rockets? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Baptiste has pretty good synergy with Bastion but that is early speculation, maybe Bastion might be viable in comps with Baptiste

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping. Every other semi weal hero is getting a buff except him though.

Bastion is being forgotten again, but there is a new bunker comp that is uniquely workable

Bastion
Baptise
Mercy
Orisa.

with a possible Symetra

1 Like

A Sym / Bap / Bastion combo will be devastating, if coordinated. The problem with it will be, as ever with Sym, getting the coordination down and also getting the other 3 teammates to understand where the trap will be sprung.

1 Like