Any one have the PTR patch notes in full?

I no longer have PTR installed so I don’t see them and every one is talking about them but no one seems to post the actual notes…

go to the ptr feedback part of the forums

lol

Notifed? Can you elaborate?

Why was I notified? @apexisbetter

shoooo :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Okay what the heck is wrong with my phone

On the forums I got a weird Chain icon and your name. I clicked, here I am

I’ve never heard of that before?

It’s like a cross post button by the box you type stuff in on the forums. Looks like two circles connected.

Thanks… and wow. Lots and lots of random nerfs/buffs that don’t seem like they are going to fix anything. Also another “new hero” that seems so poorly tested they are flailing around to balance Sigma. Can almost forget they spent months on making the hero.

Yeah i can’t help you, I’ve never seen that nor heard about it, sorry :frowning:

I think you bugged the forum! xD You seem to have sent notifs to alot of people, including me :stuck_out_tongue:

Only guess is because I quoted the PTR thread? Any one following the thread got a notification maybe?

Oops

I think what happened was i was trying to post the patch notes for op but i accidentally copied the entire thread, even the replies and forums users which is why i had to delete it, and thats probably why you got notified

1 Like