Any new news on the upcoming OWL EXC?

Hints on what changes they are planning?

Reworks?

Role Changes?

Guest Appearance of Charles Chaplin?

Just looking for any new news?

We’ll have to see on the panel on the 14th.

I highly doubt Blizzard would let pros rework heroes for a tournament, but I’m curious to see what they decide to do as well

Here’s a clip of Super talking about Reinhardt’s balance. He says that Rein is in a pretty decent state but should have is shatter nerf duration reverted and his damage buff reverted as potential compensation.

Dive buffed, Rein buffed, everything else nerfed. Especially Brig, since people pick her once a year and they decided she’s “overperforming”. So yeah, 6 nerfs for her and a compensation buff for the inconvenience - +1m Inspire range.

1 Like

I mean Brig is still OP at high ranks, isn’t she?

Brig is still good despite her nerfs, which shows… bad design. But it also depends what meta favours her, albeit on a bigger scale than Mercy.

I feel she could use a rework, but I don’t particularly trust Blizzard’s reworks.

1 Like

ball is getting nerfed

^ exactly this

1 Like

Wait so it’s prerecorded ?

So is that why the current ExC has been delayed. Because the panel said no that’s not right reaper Mei OP with double shield sigma ?

Have the recent ExC changes actually been delayed? It was always unlikely to hit Live today, as these sort of things don’t usually get put in until the following Thursday at the earliest.

this was posted yesterday… changes been delayed because data suggests some changes too good. which one of those is anyones guess

1 Like

No, she really isn’t.

trash win rate, and the hero she is meant to counter is current at #2 dps pick.

Yeah, no she REALLY isn’t op.

That’s just talking about the notion of the patch going out on Tuesday the 9th of March, alongside the event. There’s still a chance we’ll see it tomorrow.

Very significant things that I think are out of the scope of this tournament.

Super just suggested a few Rein balance changes, so I’m assuming more small changes like that for other heroes.

I’ll bet my wig Sym gets 0 changes

1 Like

Small changes would not be worth the trouble