Any major updates coming to Overwatch?

Is there any major updates coming to Overwatch (new characters, leaks ,buffs, nerfs, etc.) I already know that they buffed Roadhog. And they are making changes to Pharah but anything other than those two are appreciated.

Until the dev update video we don’t really know anything. Other than unless there has been another delay the Torb rework really should be coming out soon. It’s been in progress for months, and with the PTR update coming soon I would hope it’s there.

Though if it is, well they’ve been awfully quiet about it. Not nearly as many leaks or concept art type stuff let out as they did with Hanzo and Sym.

1 Like

Thank you telling me!

They didn’t buff Roadhog.

They already said that they’re buffing him next patch.

Could you please link where they said that? I only know that they mentioned Pharah.

You should find it in the Your Overwatch youtube channel

I used to watch them but they get stuff wrong all the time.

Well it’s there if you want the news

the ONLY buffo-nerfo thing i am waiting for is to make junkrat conc mine that was alredy thrown NOT disappear after beeing stunned… i alredy threw my mine, so why it disappear?
it shouldnt

Maybe I am am wrong? But my friends say to remove it is I don’t know

I checked, they just used a lie about Roadhog getting buffed for clickbait.

He’s the same as before.

Nope, he is getting a buff. Not big or anything, but a buff nonetheless.

I know about that. That’s not a real buff though, it just evens out the shotgun changes.

Wdym “not a real buff” it is something making him better therefore a buff.

It doesn’t make him better, it keeps the shotgun changes from being a nerf. -1 +1 =0

His right click used to not have any damage falloff.

They nerfed it to start damage falloff at 19m.

And then they buffed it to 24m.

Considering his hook range is 20m, that’s pretty serviceable.

But overall it’s a nerf.

Roadhog wasn’t doing well before those changes. Now he’s going to do even worse whenever Torbjorn gets buffed.

Hopefully Roadhog gets really buffed soon.

• Torb rework still a thing that they’re working on, no concrete info yet though
  • New social feature was slated for end of summer so now-ish
  • New dev update already recorded to come out this week
  • Pharah changes being tested

Things will happen soon, but actual info isn’t out quite yet