Any good guardian angel trainers?

Are custom games from OW1 still going to work in OW2?

Anyone know of a guardian angel trainer?

I’ll be looking for something that simply has a bunch of teammates either stationary or moving about, that I can GA to. I really need some on high ground that are difficult to get a lock on. Basically, I need to figure out how to use prop bounce to get to them, because my experience in OW2 beta was that instead of bouncing up to them I would just fall back down.

In the OW trainer there is only 1 friendly bot on high ground, and if you miss him, it takes a while to re-acquire him. Really time consuming and frustrating to use that one bot to test prop bounce.

Just train in the practice range. You will need a few minutes to get used to it and then use it in a few QP games. Trainer for this are kind of stupid. Only game experience can show you how it works (and tech videos after that).

Yesn’t

Import codes should work, but I strongly recommend that you change the number of player slots and makes new codes.

practice range is good, but you could also populate a workshop chamber with bots but that doesnt give you highground sim without some creative input strings

I would wait like a week to ask this or at least a few days. There is no guardian angel aim trainers because the game hasn’t even been released yet lol

Lmao a few minutes?? Bruh… It took me hours and a whole bunch of button reconfigurations, and I still can’t do it consistently. :joy:

1 Like

Well, the changes in the betas where pretty nice. Did not took to long. 10 minutes and I was good to go. I dont expect something different.

But I think I will rather play Brig and Kiriko. Mercy is not really worth my time anymore (from what I have seen).