Any ETA on the match maker fix?

oh they did? could you link it please i must have missed it

1 Like

if you want to have a fun meanwhile, the mm is broken. you can watch this video i just made instead of gaming. Story, everyone knows after a winstreak it is gettin worse and worse and worse… until i got totally brand new players in my team - Gold 1 to Plat lobby. I had 0 chance carrying this out xD

they will not fix anything, because they Believe everything will get done by itself. Even they loose maybe 80% of players - who actually cares, if we have better games later and 30 mins que time.

They will not handle the problem with boosting nor they will handle something about smurfing and really bad placements.

every software in this world need accurate data´s to work. Aslong players are mixed within 12 divisions even they dont belong their ranks, the system can´t work.

There is no “God” sitting in a machine to help them. Alsong they can´t handle their own datas, nothing can work. Easy as that.

I got placed Master 1 with my smurf sojourn only. Obviously i am not ready to play there. I just wanted to grind from plat to diamond, diamond to master as on. But to get mixed with a difference of 12 divisions makes no sense.

Your teammate could be an absolutely cracked player in this game, ore he can´t even manage to get a single elim in 30 minits.

I had a game in where my team was stomped as well, I was the only one who got even 1 kill.

Very lol

1 Like