Any Combat Measures Against Smurfs?

That’s not a legal requirement, that’s just a guideline. And parents have their own accounts because they play too; can’t use their phones because they’re already taken.

I’m sure I’m in the minority opinion here but I don’t think smurfing is a problem though I agree it is everywhere in the game.

All I’ve ever wanted was better games. And now I get them because smurfs keep coming through my elo working on their new characters or roles.

And now I’m good enough to shut them down because they took time out of their day and money out of their wallet to give me free training on how to beat better players.

Look, it rarely gets said by others but I have no problem speaking the truth about alt accounts and boosting.

Alt accounts are a near necessity to beating the ladder because they allow you to practice in comp without consequences.

Boosting is maybe better because it allows you to play with and against better players that teach you how the game is played at the next level.

Both of these are opportunities available to you as well. I suggest you take advantage of them.