Anti power creep patch doesn't go all the way

Agree, and ana needs more nerfs

It was originally 400. It got nerfed to 300 and then buffed back to 350. I was asking if we’re reverting it back to 400 since we need to revert it “all the way.”

Sure 140 damage isn’t too high considered others damage…

I think you not understand what mean “normalization”.

Patch show you are wrong there is no downgrade across the board.

This, and I imagine once the base line is drawn back again they’ll look at individual hero’s and balance accordingly instead of in an environment where sym orbs will need to do 200 dmg to compete with the rest of power creep.

Exact the opposite.

Actually they are looking to indivdual heroes.

Probably after this they will do an overall changes, they was testing the lowering ttk, maybe they will try this.

I understand what that means but this sounds pretty open ended to me. More are likely to come. That’s a statement they heard our feedback regarding creep.

Oh that’s my misunderstanding then I thought they completely reverted that nerf. If that’s the case though I don’t imagine they will unless it’s a small form of compensation buff to something else like her fall off being reverted so she’s back to vanilla tracer.

Sure they will try more individual changes.

But for a overall changes , they need to normalize too high damage/heal heroes like symmetra.

With an overall change a hero like symmetra will be broken for the too much high damage.

Actually they are on rush to try to “normalize” the game, we will see if they can do it and then do an overhaul or if is too late for this game and they will continue with little patch till the end.

I agree, it probably won’t happen. I was mostly just curious if OP actually was thinking about that when they said “all the way” because I feel like I and they are interpreting that statement very differently.

They increased her falloff range from 10-20 to 13-23.

1 Like

That was my mistake, another reply from someone with the same profile art as you removed their post, I deleted the edit.

1 Like

Oh gotcha. Unfortunate timing on all of our replies, lol

We’ll have to see what changes are in store, I don’t imagine much change for tracer though as she’s been fine generally with balance. honestly though this patch has me very excited and hopeful for what’s to come.

I don’t know if anyone else agrees but for me it isn’t zaryas secondary fire that’s the problem - it’s the damage and length of the primary that could use some tweaking

Personally I’m fine with zarya but that’s my opinion, however I think a lot of the changes are meant to address spam in favor of more purposeful decision making. Looking at all the ammo reduction, Fire rate, and resource changes seems to me you need to be more purposeful with your shots or abilities or find yourself reloading or without that resource when you need them, or in other words more burst of potential and decisions with down times or risk. For zarya in particular this also plays very well with the flowing alt fire in with primary at higher levels of play which now will find her having to reload far more often. Don’t underestimate small changes like that as they do have a huge impact over the course of a match and create a lot of openings and far more “down time” for hero’s where they accomplish nothing.

It is already a massive patch i am sure more is to come.

By scaling back healing consistency which has increased considerably over time.

Next question?

How can healing have increased over the time when healing in general just got nerfed and not buffed in any given time ? Moira once had 85hps if im right i had moira games many times with over 25k healing, once even passed 30k, thats something you dont see today bcs healing got gutted and games last 50% of that time they did years ago, mercy had more healing. Baguette is the only healer right now i can think off that got stronger in terms of heal after her rework with repairpacks. Lucio got nerfed pretty hard in heal/speed range, ana had barely a change i guess, not exactly safe with that one.

They stated that they weren’t done so I’m pretty excited. I hope they go all the way to where genji never needed any buffs in the first place but I can only hope

Healing consistency is not raw HP/s. Moira HP/s is even buffed in Experimental.