Anti Bastion update

Have you played Bastion recently ?

3 Likes

Then why isn’t he a troll pick?

2 Likes

The Range envelope of all heroes is pretty much against bastion on the PTR at the moment. Bastions effective range is well and truly half or less of every other hero, thus making it even more suicidal to use turret form. now if Bastion had the same spread as Orisa or Hammond Bastion would have a sliver of survivability. but as it stands Bastion is shredded within its effective weapons range even using cover to the best of the players abilities,

I hate typing on phones BTW

1 Like

Is that an insult ?
I’m not sure if that’s worth a repport or not…

Please read the patch notes.

2 Likes

He is. nobody looks at a roadhog and says “thank god” he just isn’t complained about because even being bad, he still has some use. Bastion has entire comps of his own, and is a good pick on defense, and certain maps, Roadhog doesn’t have any of this.

Youre seriously considering reporting because I said “my doggy” you know, like “my dog” but just adding gy to the end.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make sense. Are you expecting praise for picking Roadhog in general? I just don’t want people to tell me to either straight up not play Bastion or to switch after the first time I die. Also Bastion’s comp is vulnerable if you know what to do.

3 Likes

I already know that, please read further down.

edit your first comment saying you misread it so people stop responding to it?

2 Likes

And road hog is always vulnerable. He cant even shield break anymore. He is quite literally a walking ult battery, he brings no value to the team.

1 Like

Torb can now do 1900 Damage with his Ult, just using his own weapons?!?!

Did they take his turret away or something?

What is happening here?

Time to play torb again yall, swapping from brig to torb main tonight.

They buffed his falloff range on his rmb btw. They also buffed all shotguns (I forgot what they did though). Also, Bastion’s middle name is vulnerable. That’s why he requires that comp. Also you’re acting as if Roadhog should be good as a 6 man comp on his own.

2 Likes

shift throws what is basically an armor pack that turns into his turret which then sets up very quickly and skips level 1 right into 2. It has 250 HP instead of 300 but other than that it’s the same as a level 2. Its laser is cooler though and it targets the unit Torb last shot. You can press V to destroy it yourself and you can’t place another until it’s dead or you break it which incurs a 10 second cooldown.

2 Likes

Not as easy as you say with her increased fire rate.

Now its easier for her to lay rockets all around you, so which way do you go to get away then?

Before you couldnt get away due to the splash + spam, now you wont be able to get away simply due to the spam and higher DPS.

With her buff and Brigs nerf, its time to run torb/moira 24/7, lol.

Dunno about you but I find calling someone a “dog” fairly insulting, yes.

3 Likes

We call Chibi a fox though. To be fair his name is ChibiFox though :laughing:

3 Likes

Foxes are seen as smart, not the best insult around xD

1 Like

Playing Bastion is going to be fun these next few months :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Aren’t they seen as sly? Anyways off topic let’s get back.

2 Likes