Another New PTR Patch Btw šŸ˜„

Junkrat now does 130 on impact. He can still 2 shot immortality drone and 250hp heroes which is fine.

10 Likes

Trying it now and it feels the same as live in speed mode. You get the momentum boost.

1 Like

I donā€™t wanna be the Debby downer but why didnā€™t they revert his grenade size? It forces him to spam because they are so tiny

4 Likes

That new Immortality field looks a million times better. Thanks for the pic!

Dunno what changed with the picture hmm

Because it was nerfed for a reason?

I donā€™t get peopleā€™s obsession with getting good nerfs reverted. They wanted Junkrat to require more aim to hit targets, so it was changed. Thereā€™s no pressing reason to go back on that, and it would be a bigger buff than these damage changes are.

Iā€™m curious on the phrasing for junks frags:

ā€œImpact damage changed from 60 to 50ā€ They didnā€™t say that it had ā€œdecreasedā€ from 60 to 50; and they didnā€™t provide a reason. I think they should have kept it at 60, with the RIP cost increased by 10%; which they did explain.

1 Like

No one asked for less impact dmg but the tire was needed. Just make his pea shooter a grenade launcher again and weā€™re good

2 Likes

Hence ā€œinto considerationā€ .

Thanks for clarifying that, I feel much better about it now :smiley:

2 Likes

The drone thing looks so much clear. It does not look like a shield anymore. I sadly will miss those effects though. Loved the blue colour.

. . .No, they just donā€™t want peoples complaining about an off meta heroe being broken in low rank but still bad and useless at high.

1 Like

So they looked/predicted at peopleā€™s opinions and adjusted something based on that?

Thatā€™s called feedback.

1 Like

The future remains uncertain.

Honestly I donā€™t understand how to get onto PTR. Do I click region and select???

You do. You will have to install a fresh copy of the game.

I like the way that they are tinkering with Junkrat, like he is actually viable vs other heroes.

Did they really think his pick rate would rocket to a ā€œmust pickā€ because his damage is 60 and not 50? No he is still trash for the majority of the time. You could make his damage 80 and I doubt it would boost his pick rate compared to the other heroes.

Itā€™s March 8th not 6th

It literally says March 6th here Overwatch PTR Patch Notes ā€“ March 6, 2019