Another New PTR Patch Btw 😄

Just in case a few didn’t know, they updated the PTR again today, March 6.

Zarya, Junkrat, Baptitise changes.

4 Likes

Here’s the link.

9 Likes
  • Frag Launcher
    • Impact damage changed from 60 to 50
  • RIP-Tire
    • Cost increased by 10%

Wow. They actually took player feedback into consideration.

20 Likes

Makes me wonder who are they and what did they do with the real Overwatch dev team! :joy:

5 Likes

This is fantastic!

This is exactly what I’ve been wanting to see in the game. The PTR being used and letting people tinker around with it.

I think it’s great to see stuff that doesn’t make it to live because it shows they’re just putting things out there to see what the feedback is and adjust accordingly.

8 Likes

“The developers never listen!”

6 Likes

Wish they reverted the Nade Size…

6 Likes

BTW, how does the Immortality field look like now?

1 Like

I think they’re standing by that as to not lower his skill floor too much.

Though, as I understand, it is a bit bugged?

Pretty much yeah

4 Likes

Color me impressed to see them actually really using the PTR more and responding quicker.

6 Likes

They fixed the DF momentum when you are falling through the air and try to punch, too.

1 Like

And lucio. Did anyone try it?

Junkrat now does 130 on impact. He can still 2 shot immortality drone and 250hp heroes which is fine.

10 Likes

Trying it now and it feels the same as live in speed mode. You get the momentum boost.

1 Like

I don’t wanna be the Debby downer but why didn’t they revert his grenade size? It forces him to spam because they are so tiny

4 Likes

That new Immortality field looks a million times better. Thanks for the pic!

Dunno what changed with the picture hmm

Because it was nerfed for a reason?

I don’t get people’s obsession with getting good nerfs reverted. They wanted Junkrat to require more aim to hit targets, so it was changed. There’s no pressing reason to go back on that, and it would be a bigger buff than these damage changes are.