Another losing streak and impossible matches

Youre clearly trying your best to not understand my point.

Imagine Fusions, after his burst out against the Outlaws, comes to the forums and creates a thread to blame his teammates for the loss.

He will have video evidence that the developers are forcing win and loss streaks because how come his team was decent first 2 stages while the Outlaws were crap, but now it’s the complete opposite?

That might be a worthy thread.

From Kaawumba’s topic, in Persistent Myths section, plus the Blizzard references:

Forced loss streaks

There is an old and persistent conspiracy theory that Blizzard’s algorithms force players to have a 50% win rate by nefarious means (if a player is doing well, very poor players are put on his team to make him lose, often for many games in a row). This has been contradicted by Blizzard (7, 46), is contradicted by people’s ability to climb (13), and would be a horrible and difficult-to-implement design. The truth is much simpler. If a player wins more than he loses, his SR/MMR goes up. As it rises, he is placed against stronger opponents (and with stronger allies), which increases the chance that he will lose (7). Once in equilibrium, the average person he faces (and is allied with) is at his skill level, and the only way to go up is to become a better player. The win/loss patterns and streaks are fully consistent (in the mathematical sense) with the system as Blizzard describes it, and are not consistent with a system in which Blizzard forces wins and losses (34).

Links in order of reference point in the above text

Link 7:

Link 46:

Link 13:

Link 7 already above

Link 34:

If you lose 18-20 You belong.
If you lose 20-25 You are falling.
If you lose more then you gain, you are under performing compared to others at the same rank on the same heroes.
Thats you.

1 Like

I have one account at diamond level where I am getting a 50% WR and at a higher SR on 2/3 roles on another account that Ive used more my WR is like 93% rn. The system in place is so messed up, you cant have people in this thread pretending like its fantastic and this guy is 100% wrong and have any integrity.