Another guy complaining about smurfs

I guess I eventually came to be this guy… I’m writing this hoping that some of the devs might read this. The players that eventually stuck with the game kinda love Overwatch we’re like in this toxic relationship with the game and dare to say we’re not quite mentally healthy sticking with it for so long.

With the lack of content in this game people tend to find ways to get entertained, one of this solution is making a new account and buying the game again for the low price that it has. I know your corporate overlords prefer the extra bucks but our experience sucks.Big Time! To tend to their little people ego they make new accounts, stack up and destroy the lower elo players but i guess you know that by now that many more complained. I lost so many games because of that and got to a point where the player base is so toxic they litterally make it so that they lose because of someone else. They literally throw the game. But that’s another story. The only way I win these days is only if i get in a stack with other smurfs. They say it so openly btw. Not to mention how clear it is just by looking at their positioning and aim.

You can say that if you’re good enough you can climb and bla bla bla but you all know that it’s not just that. You get to play against a stack with 4-5 other higher elo players with a new account and expect to win when your gold dps cant even aim, that’s definitely fair play. It wouldn’t be a proble if this would happen once in a while but for God’s sake, it’s just like all the time. I know that playing with friends is the way to go but none of my friends play owerwatch anymore, I wonder why?