Another 15 game+ Losing Streak!

Take a Break. Like @terrifchare said after 2 loses you should take a break. If you really care then while taking a break review your replays see where you yourself not your team went wrong. there’s always streams/guides etc

2 Likes

By 7 leavers, do you mean one leaver each game because that’s really hard to believe. I highly doubt you can lose 15 games in a row unless you really don’t belong in the rank you are in. I saw you were level 43. Maybe the matchmaker put you in platinum but now that youre diving deeper you might not belong in plat.

3 Likes

Taking a break shouldn’t be a thing. The game should rank based on individual performance. The only thing taking a break does is put you in a different player pool.

9 Likes

I mean, looking at blizzard’s track record, if you take a break, you’ll actually come back to an even worse game.

7 Likes

OW competitive is absolute rigged garbage. Nothing you can do about the platoon of white knight shills on here too. Best thing to do is playing a real game like you already mentioned. This game is only made to make some people feel safe and special and for OWL, nothing else.

13 Likes

Or you can actualy try to get better at the game instead of blaming rigged matchmaker.

3 Likes

Axiom… What SR are you?

In your response, please post at least 2 replay codes. Any game you want. Preferably good games where you did your best and still got rekt…

3 Likes

It happens. You will get it back. Just dont give up!

1 Like

As long as you feel healthy, you should keep playing, because that’ s the only way to get better.

3 Likes

I feel you dude been a mid plat tank player almost always. On a big loosing streak down to like 2300 you will bounce back

3 Likes

When I brought some friends into OW we right away had a 23 games losing streak :slight_smile: except for one guy the others all uninstalled and never looked back, lol. The guy who stayed left some time later tho. :frowning:

7 Likes

the only thing consistent with this game is the terrible matchmaker.

13 Likes

Human nature, after a couple losses you ability to play is comprised. If you sent it, you are lying to yourself.

Learn to take a break and accept the truth that the common denominator among all your losses is you. The match maker may not be perfect but it has NEVER given me such a string of bad matches that I encounter losing streaks.

Three loses and do something else. Go do arcade or quick play, Netflix, get your crayons out and color - do whatever. But don’t persist in playing frustrated then blame it on the game.

2 Likes

Same here… Played with group of friends, getting ranked around 2700-2800.

Then I join the famous solo queue…

One game someone leaves, the next game we get a troll account genji suiciding. Third game a lucio just jumping around throwing the game… Dps moiras, suicide reins charging in alone, no regroups, no combos etc.

Just fix individual ranking.

2 Likes

I admire the op dedication. Better than those that say lose twice and take a break. Only losers take a break from the game.

Was just telling someone this. They’ve created the same feeling as gambling intentionally. I just went from low 3000’s for a few weeks to all of a sudden going 1-17 and down to 2600’s

6 Likes

So basically, dont play the game. Its losing our times.

3 Likes

have a main and an alt, follow those rules on your main and if you want to keep playing go onto an alt and practice. we don’t always play our best so to avoid a loss streak due to performance and other things just get off after 2 losses. i even log off after 2 wins sometimes just cause that’s the extent of my effort

1 Like

Good derank potential, do you need a job?

2 Likes

You mean you’ve actually WON before? What’s that like, because in five years of play I have yet to win even a single match in ANY game mode. Blizzard either blesses you as someone who they will never let lose, or they curse you as someone they will never let win. There is no in-between.

3 Likes