Animated Short Prediction Thread™

Release is on the 8th month on the 22nd day at the 3rd hour.
8+22+3 = Illuminati confirmed.

I found this from the old forums

we know D.Va was brought into M.E.K.A to aid in the fight against a giant Omnic Kailju that attacks South Korea annually.

I’d like to see a South Korea map (I want to see what it looks like especially after the Kaijuu situation going on) and given if it gets released, it’d be a great opportunity to use the map as a PvE with this kind of concept.

I just saw the busan walk through and shows a Electric fence around the place so is this what the Animated short would be about :open_mouth:

1 Like

Anything but D.Va at this point will be a huge disappointment for me. You don’t preview a cinematic in South Korea for it not to be about the only South Korean hero.

1 Like

I’m praying it’s for Dva. She needs it as she’s has so little lore.

I’ll take a Lucio or Zenyatta one as well if not her, as they are the only release characters without a short or comic besides Dva.

D.Va’s origin story.

Symmetra v Lucio. This has been coming for ages with the new interactions. It would be good if we could get some more comics as well.

I hope the next hero is Sanjay. It seems too on the nose if it’s Junkerqueen next straight after Hammond considering how connected they are.

I win. Give me my points.

1 Like

1 Like

I did it mom, I finally made it :’)

I predicted a control map in one of my own posts. where’s my points?