Ana's buff isn't enough

At least give her a mobility skill so she can escape, or give her automatic self healing like the other healers.
She needs more survivability.

27 Likes

She 100% still needs a healing passive

This buff is really only a QOL change

Seeing as Moira can ya know AOE heal; Mercy and Zen lose nothing swapping targets; and Lucio/ Brigitte have auras

This is just Ana catching up :confused:

23 Likes

She need a better self heal.

I really hate to wasted the biotic granade to get life. Later i dont have the hability to save the allieds.

9 Likes

This is a huge buff acting like a QOL change for her. IMO these change is going to be the most underrated change in the game.

5 Likes

More buff incoming, but they have said they have to create a new “tech” for her which isn’t ready for this PTR cycle.

She will get more buff.

5 Likes

She needs survivability buff more than increased healing output

1 Like

I really hope you’re right.

3 Likes

This is, and increased healing output. She has high healing and she takes time to be good at. She has many abilities that can save her (if youre good at them) and she is not built for a dive meta anyway.

She is going to be strong in the shield meta

I agree + disagree. She did need this for a long time coming, and it is a step in the right direction; however, it’s not really enough as you all say. Hopefully devs continue to buff her, and don’t just leave her for months like they did with the DMG buff.

2 Likes

Sleep dart isn’t enough vs shield or mobility based heroes when usually grenade is already used for self sustain. She needs more passive, maybe like auto regen or she gets healed when she heals or damage(pick one). Similar to moira.

1 Like

Here we go. It is a good buff exactly.

7 Likes

so dont use it on a shield, wait for the enemy to drop it.

I want Ana to have a flip move-ability. In her Intro, we see her flipping away from bullets. This is an good evasion and makes her dodge things like hook, dva bomb, Moira’s damage orb, etc.

You get the picture, make Ana have a flip evasive with a 4 second cooldown.

Also reduce her grenade from 10 seconds down to 8 seconds.

8 Likes

Well that’s actually called a buff, compared to the shooting through full health teammates (just QoL).

But with this that means she won’t get self sustain buff :sob:

Because blizz usually doesn’t give to many buff.

Is that all they gave her? Do her shots go through fully healed allies at least? This is a QoL not a buff and if this is all she is getting then she will still be a bad pick.

She’s already dead at that time.

Her Grenade is too powerful in term of both offensive and defensive. That is only ability I don’t need it to be buffed because its bs 4 effects at once (more heal, block heal, heal and damage).

She needs some adjustment to make her getting more reward from being high-skill hero, not on the skill which is easy to use.

2 Likes

Agreed. Grenade doesn’t need a buff. I don’t want her to get the mercy treatment afterwards.

1 Like

It the only thing I use to heal myself with. :frowning:

That’s why i requested auto regen.

1 Like