Ana will go back into meta with some buffs

that is why Ana can increase healing done for all of her team with nade and why she also has an ult that works without her being around, not to mention, depending on map you could be back in the fight way sooner than anyone else considering you can shoot from spawn

If you’re about to die from meteor strike, throw everything you got

That’s a very good point, for both of you. Do here are the balance changes I think sjof happen.
Damage buffed to 75.
Bionade will apply 25% Damage resistance and 30% speed boost if Ana received the effect.
Nano will restore target to 75% of recipients original HP. Also applies 15% speed boost.
Reload speed lowered
Attack speed buffed (super slightly)
+50 shield
Edit: forgot sleep dart.
Sleepdart: Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds
Threshold for waking damage is 25 or lower.

1 Like

But the issue is meanwhile the opposing mercy will dodge their flankers (she has great mobility and self heal), stay alive, continue to heal. This is without taking into account she can resurrect which remains the only counter to one hit KO moves in the game (keep in mind hanzo is very popular).

There is also literally no map where you can see the objective from spawn and Ana, given her lack of mobility in her kit, is much slower than literally every single healer at moving back to the battle (brigette sheild smash spam, mercy glide to an ally up ahead, lucio speed boost, moira ghost walk).

Edit - I forgot Zen, they are equal.

I mean I agree, Mercy is a big problem because she overshadows everyone but that doesn’t mean Ana has no answers to stuff, if anything Ana has more than enough but mercy is just overtuned

Gonna repost this:

If dive comes back then we’ll see more Briggitte and Lucio.

Ana is crap against dive. It’s hard so hell to defend with her in five comp let alone actually play her role and heal.

This is why Ana is such a terribad hero concept. Everything she does can be done easier or better by another support. She also gets worst as new support heroes are added or reworks are done.

Only niche she has is anti-healing. But to do that she to stop healing, i.e. being a support. She has it hard enough landing shots on her teammates as is. And while Moira or Zenyatta isn’t as anti-healer, their orbs and pick off kills more than compensate.

Ana isn’t exactly required to hit a target the size of my foot 500m away. She’s hitting the broad side of a barn, as she’s healing tanks! Her healing has no falloff or she’d be useless, so she can be useful for this.

Could a healing passive help Ana out a bit so that way she doesn’t have to put her grenade on cooldown just to heal herself ?

1 Like

Also please don’t get me wrong here. I love Ana and basically don’t play any other characters. I don’t care that she isn’t meta as its the hero I personally enjoy and for the most part am happy to try and make up for her weaknesses.

I get frustrated to the lack of change to address her survivability as I honestly don’t think making her better at what she currently does can really ever bring her to a good spot.

Ana is going to be more obsolete than ever once Hammond goes live. She can’t survive a triple tank dive on her unless she’s given some crazy mobility buff.

I agree and will repost again:

A self heal and mobility in the form of a climb is all she needs.

A self heal because she’s the only healer without one. Her grenade is her best bet but it is on a a cooldown and is a relatively huge waste using it on herself.

A climb because she’s the only sniper without a climb ability. It makes as much sense as playing a melee hero who fights at long range. Her kit is so contradictory its laughable.

At least he looks to be an easy sleep dart but as always you only have one and sleep dart is an increasingly stressed resource as her only true survival tool. As you implied the other tanks / flankers will just kill her regardless once its used.

1 Like

Ana shouldn’t be able to heal 3 tanks same with Mercy.
only Moira should do that because her kit basically only offers healing while Mercy and Ana have utility built in her kits.

Speedy…

ANY HEALER CAN HEAL A TANK. Ana may be the best at it but her healing falls very sharply on other heroes. The harder they are for the enemy to it the harder they are for you to it.

Tanks are the easiest class to heal.

Ana literally can’t heal certain heroes well. She can’t heal Tracer, she can’t heal Genji, its difficult to heal Pharah, Widowmaker is either out of LOS or very inconvenient for you to get your shot on her sewing so she can climb and you can’t, then there’s BS like actually tagging the enemy. Everyone else falls somewhere between mostly immobile to “stop using so much mobility” or " you’re out of LOS".

As long as the other snipers are as powerful as they are, it’s unlikely that Ana will return.

Deathball or 3 support isnt bad maybe, but does she have more usefullness then other supports? Hammond means using her indive, but dive wont really need heal support that much, Mercy is enough for it

Mercy is the least self defensive hero. Her niche SHOULD be able to heal teams.

tanks. Ana can heal tanks but that’s all she heals well. Everyone else has shots miss too often, especially in the middle of a fire fight like controlling points on king of the hill maps when a flanker hmis spraying you down.

You could heel off the point but then your team is out if LOS, as they themselves are trying to not get shot by the enemy. Not yo mention this opens you up to getting flanked eventually, and since you have no escape tool and sleep dart is fairly unreliable…yeah you’re dead or useless.

Nope

The interesting part is that during the London vs LA match on Lijang Tower, London used Ana to counter Doomfist’s Rocket Punch. The sleep dart landed was so disgusting and LA lost the point soon after the sleep.

How many Mercy you see 1 vs 1 another hero or fade off one with little help?

I still stand that Ana should have reverse falloff. Ie, the further she is from her target, the stronger is her shot (deal more damage, heal more).