Ana’s nanoboost should heal it’s target

Ok first off thank you blizzard for letting Ana shoot through full allies, this is such a good qol change but I just wanted to address anas ultimate,

While nanoboost can be powerful when used right, it’s the most underwhelming support ult, I think if you made it that not only does it boost the characters damage and resistance but also say healed the character for maybe 200health or something it would be a lot more impactful,

Just imagine your in a team fight and your tank is about to go down, all seems lost right? But then you nanoboost them bringing up their health allowing them to recover and give you time to heal them up without them dieing as soon as they get the nano

I feel this change could make Ana more powerful and give her ult more impact in a team fight and level it with other support ults

9 Likes

The target should get full health.

=)

2 Likes

when did this happen? :astonished:

1 Like

Instead of healing, I’d simply have the nanoboost make an ally invulnerable to damage in addition to a 50% damage boost. That way, you can throw it on supports as a way to keep them alive, or throw it on a tank and then take your time to heal them without worrying that they’re going to die before your ult ends.

Your nanoboosted allies would still be vulnerable to CC, but that seems acceptable considering how much CC we can stack into a comp now.

hell no … nanoblade would be almost unstoppable …

I don’t even think nano needs any buff. Imagine boosting an Rein and giving him instant full health … that is way too strong.

Is happening now in PTR

1 Like

Nanoed heroes should have their skills cd cut in half? :thinking:

2 Likes

I would argue, this upcoming Ana buff is way more then a “Quality of Life” change.

1 Like

Look good to me.
Cuz lot of time you can’t nano the low health target cuz even if he’s in a good position he’s about to die.

With that change that allow Ana to be more clutch and depend a bit less of ally.
Cuz atm nano is 100% target dependent and it’s feel frustrating some time.

I’ve to test that !

1 Like

Nanoboost should give 50% healing increase that’s the only one buff i would see for nano boost the most fitting.

2 Likes

What?? How’s is healing a single target to full health once stronger then healing every target for 200hp per second over time or completely negating up to 3600 damage with zen and lucio ults?? I really don’t see how this would make nanoblade unstoppable conwisidering all it would be doing is healing Genji to full health before he ults…

In the PTR ,along with a mag size increase by 4 ,and most importantly the ability to self nano in FFA (and practice range I think)

1 Like

She really can shoot through her teammates if they are full health?

On the PTR yes ,and she can self-nano in FFA and she has a clip size of 14 now

Damn. I can imagine that confusion when you were hit by her through her full health Rein you were trying to harass xd

nanoblade can wipe whol teams as it is … the unstoppable part was about the suggestion that making a nano-target invincible to all damage. THAT would be absolutely broken

Nano is not a defensive ult - it isn’t there to save your whole team from damage like Soundbarrier or Trans.

Healing to full would be OP when the nano goes onto tanks - for example Rein. that would turn him from beingt dead in the next second to killing everyone around him. Potentially healing several hundred HPs instantly and giving the boni from nano to someone is … too much.

100hp heal on nano-boost would be more than sufficient to make the difference. After that her grenade and precision shooting can do the rest. It makes it a pretty potent bail out with the 50% damage reduction.

I think she needs more utility than that though. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It is her RIFLE that is the crummiest part of her kit. It heals a fair bit and it does ok damage but it has no potency despite her status as a “sniper”

1 Like

The worst part of it all is that she’s a sniper that can’t get to high ground.

1 Like

I’m just wondering what her using nano on herself will look like.

Except that is extremely brokenly OP. Making someone invulnerable is always questionable, but then having a 50% dmg boost along with it?