Ana´s Bastet Challenge Issue

I know this really doesn´t involve the game in general, it involves with the Twitch drops i should have been recieving. You see, you guys are having the Ana´s Bastet Challenge and your challenge involves on getting loot either by playing the game and by watching streams. I didn´t recieve any sprays as what the promised me after I watched a 6 hr long stream, I linked my Twitch account to my Blizzard accout can you guys help me out with this weird bug or you can´t since it involves with Twitch?

Hello HeroHunter64, I maintain a topic in the general discussion forum which covers most troubleshooting to earning Twitch drops for eligible streams in promotions like this one. In most cases, usually unlinking and relinking your Blizzard Account resolves most issues, but otherwise check my guide out for more help.

Me again, I’ve come back with an update on the Bastet issue, you see, i did the first thing that what you said, about unlinking and relinking my Blizzard account to my Twitch Account and still have the same issue, i’ve even checked in my game to see if I recived my sprays, still haven’t gotten anything. What now? Have my sprays been delayed, because if it is, then this delay is taking too long. I’ve even reattempted the challenge by watching the full stream again and still haven’t recived anything, I’m a bit worried.

Try swapping to a different device if you can. If not or if that doesn’t help, immediately start a web ticket with Twitch.

help.twitch.tv

1 Like