• teammates have huge hitboxes
  • good ultimate
  • can be played effectively at range and up close

Ana’s weaknesses:

• aim
  • if you get dove your screwed unless you outplay your enemy
  • little to no mobility
  • long but extremely strong cooldowns

am i missing something or does ana have wayyyyyyyyyyy more strengths then weaknesses

7 Likes

you forgot no Mobility

28 Likes

she still has way more strengths then the other healers

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if they made nano boost worse. Why does she need some of the best cd abilities and one of the best ults?

i think nade needs a nerf

6 Likes

The real buff Ana needs is for snipers to be nerfed so she isn’t about to die at absolutely all times.

The thing that you are missing is that those few weaknesses are so impactful that they balance out the strengths.

22 Likes

Is your problem not being able to kill someone Ana is healing?

i dont understand how tho

you dont need great aim just semi decent aim at best

teams dont play dive anymore cuz orisa is way better which is why the mobility and being dove doesnt matter anymore

and good cooldown management which isnt that hard

actually, no my problem is that ana has been the only reliable healer since season 14 aside from the multi dps comps which is mercys job. i want moira and baptiste to have there time to shine but buffing them creates power creep so i suggest we nerf ana

a nerf to her nade would be a good start or decrease the size of her teammates hitboxes to the same has her enemies

1 Like

Dva can eat EVERYTHING Ana does. Teammates can block you from healing or nading those you want to hit. Any shields will make your life very hard, because no mobility and none of her abilities go through shields. Nano does, but thats her ult…

You can make lists like this for any hero :stuck_out_tongue:

The meta changing in a way where people don’t move doesn’t mean that charactes that previously where weak to high mobility should be nerfed.
In bunker Ana needs to contest Pharamercy and is also capable of shutting down Sombra at the highest level.
People generally also prefer to play Mercy over Ana in most ranks when it comes to bunker.

but dva is bad now

position yourself better

tell your team mates to be better

Ana is overtuned

in a game starting to become ruled by CC and mobility, ana is reliant totally on positioning and team to win

3 Likes

It´s not working like that - some weaknesses weigh heavier than the strengths - having no mobility is what makes Ana balanced.

8 Likes

She might be, but doesn’t change the fact that your list is stupid. You can make one just like it about Mercy.

And you make it seem like Ana is super op, which she isn’t. Remember last time people wanted to gut Ana? I do.
Remove the buff to her ammo, bring it back to 10, and reduce anti-heal to 75%. But people like you who cry for no reason, make her seem super op. So silly…

1 Like

D.va wont bother with Trash Matrix unless its a sleep or nade that will cost the whole fight. Too many things to block nowadays, not enough uptime.

Also yes i fully believe Ana needs a nerf. Whether to nade or to nano, but one of the two.

3 Likes

Pick one. Do you think Ana is the be all end all or not? Should she only heal 50 hps and have low mobility and still have to aim and reload and have long cooldowns? What about her ult? Should it be weakened and still require someone else? The other supports can use their ults to benefit themselves if needed but not Ana. The only way Ana heals and deals damage is when she nades. Zen can heal and deal damage at the same time, Lucio can heal and deal damage at the same time, Moira can heal and deal damage at the same time, Brigitte can heal and deal damage at the same time, Bap can quickly spam his healing nades between bursts of his gun, but Ana shouldn’t be able to shoot a teammate then an enemy?

Zarya can bubble the nade target, bap can put down IF, you can still output damage. But nade is super OP broken death sentence that shouldn’t exist.

You said;

And

Sleep which you have to aim and nade. If she misses either, she’s dead. If she uses nade on herself then it cannot go towards her team. Winston diving her is easy if you know when to bubble.

3 Likes

So, you remember what Nano was used for before? Pretty much only Genji. Now at least you can use it on pretty much every hero, nerf it and you end up with either a trash ult, or only getting anything out of it if used on a genji…

Only nerf nade could need, if any, would be to lower antiheal a bit.

Ah the classic ‘let me overstate all strengths of a hero and sneak in some made up ones to bolster my list’ list. At least you bothered to include a few weaknesses. Ana absolutely does not need more of them.

And the bucket of pee also deals AoE dmg. It’s definitely overtuned and what you should ask to be nerfed.

Ana’s thing is burst heals, not consistency/sustained healing. Other support do it better.

No, she can’t unless you’re talking about nade.

There are other supports who can though. Zen, Lucio, Brig, Moira.

what little mobility?

5 Likes