Ana NEED a healing passive

Ana NEED a healing passive.
All other healers have something to be able to self-sustain: Mobility, regeneration of health.
Logic of Overwatch, Ana being a long distance healer must be protected by her Lucio and Briggite
This does not sound funny?
Symmetra with its new rework in the PTR, is now a “defense” roll.
It has considerable damage, now it could be said that she has more mobility with her teleport and if that were not enough she can also be cured with her 100 hp shield regeneration.

Ana:
• You can not heal by yourself without necessarily using your biotic grenade
• No mobility
• Can not get to do 180 damage / s.

I loved the Symmetra rework
I’m not assuming that this is the final version of Symmetra but … It’s amazing that they can not fix at least one thing about Ana having her so many flaws.

5 Likes

No she doesn’t need healing passive nor mobility, cya.

Ana upsides:

• Strong burst heal hitscan with unlimited range (and now you can pierce full-hp allies)
  • Can sleep target up to 5.5 seconds
  • Can cancel healing on enemies - counter strongest save ult - Transcendence
  • Give 50% bonus healing and heal allies in AOE
  • Ult that can create great combo with damage boost and damage reduction

Ana disadvantages:

• Lack of area healing
  • Weak self-healing
  • Low mobility
  • High skill floor

Are we done? You shouldn’t remove hero disadvantage (if it’s not so hard), you should buff his advantages, because disadvantages defines hero more, than advantages

Don’t forget her

• abysmal self defence

• complete lack of ways to deal with shields or dm

• weak dps (especially vs armor)

• lack of defensive ultimate or ultimate that directly benefits her in any way

I have never been against changing like some of Ana’s health into armor that way she can regenerate SOMETHING. having to use your best ability(nade) on yourself is such a waste. It essentially takes out alot of those “pros” you listed

Are you stupid or want her to be F Tier permanently? Get outta here with such a bad, toxic opinion please.

3 Likes

Vertical Mobility, a better Self Heal or a Ghillie Suit Passive. I’m good with any of these. Hopefully she gets something soon.

Id just like a way to heal through barriers. Make me switch ammo types, whatever, but as a range healer, shields negate my range by simply existing and having my team have to move through them.

If a flanker is on me and I can’t deal, that is a team/positioning that needs adjustment, and the flanker is doing their job properly. If I miss the sleep, then thats on me.