Ana makes this game unbearable as a tank

Personally, go D.Va or Orisa and delete projectiles.

A lot of buffs were made in the game just to counter Roadhog. Roadhog is now completely nerfed, but these buffs are still in place. Ana and some of the other characters need real nerfs, that’s for sure. Also, Roadhog’s nerfing apparently didn’t fix any of the balance issues in the game.

It always is a ping latency thing which is the issue. Since this game has favor the shooter, you can dodge a sleep dart by 50 feet and it literally does not matter.

Things die even if antinade isn’t in play.

Once again I will say it. You cannot expect the SOLO TANK of the team, to constantly be on nade watch while also trying to do every single other thing a tank has to do at the same time… also.

Orisa? Her is basically like sig’s eat. It’s for her only and not hard at all to simply… throw around it or just throw it at someone else.

1 Like

Just do it for your own self protection. Screw the team, they aren’t protecting you either. The Sigma thing is a good idea, I’ll have to write that down.

Sleep Dart and Biotic Grenade need to be nerfed for sure.

Does zenyatta not do the same thing with discord? :thinking:

yeah idk man I just play sigma it’s not a big deal tbh. or winton

It’s almost ironic that this post exists and people still cry about hog prior to them butchering him.

What does a post about ana have to do with hog.

Ana is and was the greatest counter to Hog and is the most simple solution for him. Yet most terrible players don’t realize this. Case in point.

nah tbh that’s orisa. Ana’s biotic grenade is just a stopgap that doesn’t mean much if the hog has a kiriko. It is funny how people say ana is super op and destroys tanks but also… hog is super op and destroys everyone (with a kiriko). So which is it?

Kiriko.

Bro forgetting hog got nerfed :skull:

big crutch L

… 20 characters

1 Like

Not the point. But go on.

Kiriko currently takes fewer games to unlock than Wrecking Ball.

As for Ana, just revert her to 70 damage/heals per shot and 3-second nade. Maybe undo her sleep dart cooldown buff as well, though tbh I think she should have the reduced cooldown.

this game is unbearable. Give me back Overwatch 1. Give me back 2 tanks and CC. This is a garbage dumper money grab.

Funny how Ana got two buffs to deal with Hog. Now Hog is nerfed and they’re not reverted, but Kiriko, the only support who keeps Ana from being as busted as she was in OW1 has been nerfed in almost every patch since launch.

I’ve long just accepted that someone at Bliz is an Ana main. Only support with hard CC. Only entity in the game with anti-heal on cool-down. One of only two non-melee supports with a burst damage tool.

1 Like

Spoken like a true silver. You do realize Kiriko’s Suzu is on a longer cooldown yes?

Here’s the comprehensive thread regarding the missing top 500 rewards for season 36 mentioned above: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. Please do spread the message about this bug it really does help a lot.

As for the state of Ana at the moment, I do believe she is incredibly powerful and needs some very minor nerfs as she can be oppressive against tanks especially due to their hitbox size, especially the newly nerfed Roadhog. However, I believe Kiriko is a much larger problem than Ana, particularly from the utility of suzu and kitsune rush, not to mention the fact her suzu counters both of Ana’s abilities. Being slept and antinaded as a tank is devastating but it also counterable. Suzu and immortality field come to mind find but in rare situations abilities such as deflect and ice wall can also help. In addition, Ana using both her abilities on the tank leaves her incredibly vulnerable as she has no defensive or mobility options other than those provided by her team. The solution then is to either run supports that can counter Ana’s combo or capitalize on her vulnerability to quickly eliminate her. While she is incredibly strong at the moment, she is not overpowered quite like Kiriko is and that is who I’d look to change first. Just my personal opinion though.

1 Like

I think the nade buff was unneeded, 3 seconds of 0 heals should be enough to make a fight easier for her team while not being too oppressive for the enemy.

I like her damage/heal buff though. Makes her more fun to play again, in this difficult OW2 new world where you’re constantly threatened as support and now she has better tools.

I also wouldn’t touch her sleep, it makes her unique and it’s not going to land 100% of the time. If she uses it only on the enemy tank, it means she can easily be flanked and die. Personally I use my sleep mostly against flanks and to stop ults, if I’m lucky. Not to sleep tanks randomly.