Ana getting an increased mag size and darts going through full HP teammates

But of course, the most important buff :

12 Likes

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHAT THE HELL, ANA?

YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR THE CHILDREN!

TAKING DRUGS IS NOT SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE! THINK OF THE CHILDREN! OH THE HUMANITY!

12 Likes

magazine size is a good buff

1 Like

Balance is slow but hey it’s only a year late. At least Ana will be good soon.

2 Likes

From throw pick to f tier. Ana will never be viable again.

But giving drugs to others is okay? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well ,it’s an improvement.

Yes

SHE’S supposed to be the good role model, the one setting a good example for the children.

It’s ok for her to force-ably inject a drug onto other people because nobody else is a good role model whatsoever

3 Likes

Now I better see them say

“Added a healing passive to Ana, heals 15 hp when healing an injured teammate with her biotic rifle”

And then we’re good ;D

2 Likes

i think that’s actually all she needs besides this and she will be awesome again…but hey, give credit where it’s due, these are the things most of us suggested, i’m glad they’re listening and making some changes :heart:

That looks like Reaper buffs. He can reload his guns more often, but they are still bad unless Reaper is hugging his target. He can fly away slightly quicker, but his hitbox is still enormous.
It’s still hard for Ana to heal stuff in the middle of combat. Having more ammo is good, but it only comes into play once you shoot 10 darts. During first 10 shots it’s still the same Ana as on live servers. If full health teammate is not in front of you, it’s still the same Ana.

That’s downplaying the buffs a bit ,don’t you think ?

That’s like saying mei’s piercing buff means nothing because when there’s only one target ,it’s still the same mei we used to have.

It’s better that she gives the drugs to her kids instead? :joy:

2 Likes

While that is true, piercing buff made freezing better from the first particle Mei fires. (It’s better right away.) It’s not terribly situational, just needs more than one enemy in range.

I wouldn’t call a bigger magazine size situational either ,just because you need to fire 10 shots for it to matter doesn’t mean that it’s useless ,how many times has a teammate died right infront of you because you had to reload ? and let’s not forget the other EXTREMELY helpful buff which is penetrating teammates.

Anyone who’s ever played ana in their lives for at least one match had at lesst one of their shots ,weather it was damaging enemies or healing critically injured ,blocked by a full HP teammate who just happened to walk infront of you.

Oh sweet.
I’m definitely going to check this out.

1 Like

If it’s from the ground, it’s probably sound.

If it’s from Ana, time to go full ham-ah. :no_smoking:

1 Like

The only thing I think they’re missing with these buff is letting her pull herself up ledges. But as an Ana main I am so happy that Blizzard is giving her some attention.

2 Likes

Ana: I’M POWERED UP GOING IN THERE!

1 Like

It’s about time!

7 Likes