Ana Event No Sprays

Hello

I’ve had my twitch and Battlenet accounts linked for previous Overwatch events and I’ve received the Mercy and Dva sprays. I have watched over 9 hours of streams on 2 different occasions and I still have not gained and of the sprays for Ana’s event.

I checked my OW game and the event sprays do not appear under the ‘What’s New’ tab or under her character in the Hero Gallery. It’s already difficult to catch twitch steams as I work in the UK.

Please can you let me know why the sprays are missing and how I can get them before the event ends?

I had no notifications too, but when I look for sprays in soldier’s connection find all of them.

=

Just to clarify, those sprays will appear lower in the list and is grouped with the marked items. Please note three of the Sprays are exclusive to only Ana, 1 to Soldier: 76 and the Bastet icon spray is available for all heroes.

The What’s New list may malfunction and not show the sprays available to be equipped when you may have actually gotten them so carefully check the appropriate heroes for those sprays.

If the sprays are not there, try unlinking and relinking your accounts for Twitch, then try watching for at least 2 more hours. Additional tips can be found in my guide here:

I have checked in the hero gallery and they are not present at all in 76’s or Ana’s spray galleries. I have in the past recieved the Charity Mercy sprays and the Nano-Cola Dva sprays.

I shall try resetting the accounts but with the events end getting closer I am uncertain now if I will be able to clock in the sprays as I said before it is very difficult to clock in the required hours in the UK.

my ana emotes are bugged and glitched i’m missing the baset 6 hour one and the rest are having issues. i had unlocked the others. but its not changing it. its costing me lack of sleep and i hate my time being wasted when its linked on my account i mean other games dont have this issues. maybe activision is playing a huge part in coding with lack of funds.