• Damage on Impact: 5
    • Duration(s): Up to 6 seconds
    • W.C.I.I.:
  • Biotic Grenade

• Duration: 4 seconds
    • Area of Effect: 4 meters
    • Heal On Impact: 100
    • Damage on Impact: 60
    • Effects: Healing received is doubled (friendly) / Healing is blocked (Enemy)
    • Cooldown: 10 seconds
  • Nano Boost

• Heal on Impact: 300 (250 on PTR)
    • Effects: Target deals 50% more damage and takes 50% less damage
    • Duration: 8 seconds
General Tips
  • Biotic Rifle
  • Biotic Grenade
  • Sleep Dart
  • Nano Boost
Synergies
  • Damage Class
  • Tank Class
    • Reinhardt
    • Orisa
    • Zarya
    • Roadhog
    • D.Va
    • Hammond
    • Winston
  • Support Class
    • Baptiste
    • Lucio
    • Mercy
    • Moira
    • Zen
    • Brigitte
Advanced Tips and Strategies For Each Rank
  • Bronze
  • Silver
  • Gold
  • Platinum
  • Diamond
  • Master
  • Grandmaster
  • Top 500

Anyone?i guess i gotta make it look nice first

I am making it look nicer

The impact damage for Ana’s sleep dart is 5

thank you for tell me

thank you otter, btw WCII stands for What can It Interrupt

If I may ask for Ana players from Every rank to help me make this list, I would be grateful

A general tip for Ana would be to learn the combo for 200hp the combo is

Sleep. Wait for the sound cue it hapoens near the end that way they get stuck in the animation of waking up (If you do it before they get up instantly)

Shoot
Melee (or nade)
Shoot

1 Like

thanks for you feedback my friend

I’m an Ana main. Just going to list some random things.
(Also, mobile, so sorry for formatting errors in advance)

Be proficient with the three main types of firing the Biotic Rifle: Scoped, Unscoped, and Quickscoped.

Unscoped (imo) is best used for close range healing. Especially pumping shots into tanks like Reinhardt as they push forward.

Scoped is best used for long range healing and damage. These shots are hitscan as opposed to the unscoped projectiles with travel time. Staying scoped in, however, can cause tunnel vision, making you easily flankable.

Quickscoped is the best of both worlds. You don’t get the movement hinderance from scoping in, but you get it’s hitscan aspect for precise shots. The only downside is the rate of fire is severly lengthened, so it isn’t great to get a high heal per second. It’s also is the most mechanically demanding of the three, requiring some practice to get down.

There are two types of bio nades: Offensive and Defensive. You can also use it as a Self heal, but it’s a very powerful ability, so whenever possible, I try to get topped up by a second healer or health pack instead. I tend to only use it selfishly whenever my life depends on it.

Defensive Bio Nades are used for Healing team mates. Offensive Bio Nades are not necessarily for damage, but rather to cut off the healing for the enemy team. This is why it’s so powerful and if you can use it effectively, you can shut down even a Zen trancendence. You can also learn common areas of traffic to anticipate when people are coming and get a big nade to start a fight. Be sure to call out when a valuable target is antied with “______'s Purple” (Refering to colour of the Anti Heal in default settings)

Sleep dart is also a very powerful ability. Hitting tanks with it is easy, hitting squishies is a different matter. Like the nade, there are more offensive sleeps and defensive. Offensive is when you sleep a target on the front line, allowing your team an opening. For example: the enemy Rein drops his shield to fire strike, and you hit him with a sleep, allowing for your team to benefit.

Defensive sleeps are more oriented for your own protection. These situations usually occur when an enemy hero attacks you. This can prove especially difficult with heroes like Genji or Tracer, with high mobility and quick damage. Getting a sleep is almost mandatory for survival if caught off guard.

Some tips for these two: Genji usually uses dash to either A: close the gap or B: Finish you off. They also try to bait out the sleep with a deflect. If you read that, and wait it out, he often begin jumping around, now trying to finish you off with shurikens. The best time to sleep him is when he is the air, as he will be in a somewhat predictable arc.

Tracers mostly follow a simple rhythem. (Unless they realize that themselves and mix it up.) Blink in, Full Clip, begin reload and blink, repeat until either elim or death. You can either try to wait out the blinks or trying to sleep when they are unloading their clip. It is never usually a good idea to try to catch her reloading, as she’s usually going to blink. This is of course, not constant, so it’s best to observe the Tracer’s patterns and take fights smartly. Don’t be afraid to ask your team for help, but don’t act rudely over it. If you die to a flanker, it’s your fault. Asking your team for help only increases your odds for survival.

You can also cancel enemy ults with it. Let me list them:

Outright cancel: (Can be hit anytime during the ult, effectively wasting the ult and it’s charge)

• McCree
  • Roadhog
  • Moira
  • Reaper
  • Pharah

Start-Up Cancel: (If you hit this ult during startup, you can cancel it)

*Reinhardt
*Lucio
*Hanzo
*Junkrat
*D.Va (Call Mech only)
*Mercy Res (It’s pretty much a mini ult)

Very Specific Startup Cancel (Very small window, pretty much unreactable. If hit too early, it’ll not use the ult. If too late, it’ll use the ult.)

*Tracer
*Mei
*Zarya
*Orisa
*Ana
(There may be more, but this is all I could think of off the top of my head…)

Waste, but not Cancel: (It’ll waste the time of the user, maybe the ult itself, but if woken, it may still be active)

*Genji
*Soldier 76
*Bastion
*Torbjorn
*Winston
*Ashe (Sleep BOB himself)
*Widow maker (For herself, not the enemy)
*Ana (Her nano boosted target)
*Brigitte (It’ll still be active, but she won’t be able to move with her team.)
*Mercy (it’s hype when you hit them, but they are usually very high in the air)

Not happening: (Pretty much impossible)
*Zenyatta
*Symmettra
*Doomfist
*D.Va (Self Destruct)
*Wreckingball

Also be wary of long range poke and damage. Especially widows, it is usually never wise to fight a widow long range, as it takes 3 shots for you to hit where it can only take one for her.

Lastly, Nano Boost. Frankly, it’s probably the weakest part of her kit. Regardless, it’s still a great ability. It’s best used in combination with other ultimates, such as a Genji Blade or Soldier Visor. It can also be used defensively, but honestly, if they’re being hard focused by the enemy team, it might not be worth it, even with the instant healing. Only defensively nano when you’re confident you can keep them up.

Surprise Nanos are also not reccomended, try to communicate with your team to set up the best possible situation. Even if you simply use the “My Ultimate is Ready” towards someone, it effectively lets them know you’re planning to nano them.

You can also technically nano people to help them gain ult charge. This is especially useful with heroes like Zarya, as Nano charged much quicker most of the time than Grav. This almost entirely relies on your team mate’s mechanical skill tho.

This is pretty much all I can think of right now.

2 Likes

Btw if you like, you can edit this stuff into the OP if you want to