An Update on Scaling

Yes, exactly! Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Hi, any updates on how close the feature is to live? I’m dying to play with it on console! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh, would be nice this feature!

I’m waiting this too :laughing:

Come on, it’s nearly 3 weeks already

1 Like

I’ve checked PTR and hardly anyone is playing custom games in it. So there’s not a lot of data to gather and they have to test everything themselves I guess…

It’s been over three weeks, and no new news. Can we get an update, even if it’s as simple as ‘it’s still not gonna be ready for a while, sorry’? :slight_smile:

Practise in patience, otherwise you’ll never become a good jedi.

Is there a way to change the quick melee effective distance on scaled players? Right now, for example, a 3.00 Scale player can quick melee around 10 meters away from the victim and register a hit. Also, a 3.00 scale Mercy’s “fly-to” reach is ridiculous. She can almost fly-to across the whole Ilios ruins map, w/o Valkyrie on.

C’mon, this is taking too long :c

they may wait until ow2.
The new maps might be better designed for extremely small heroes

As far as I know, the extremely big ones are the ones causing problems (like servers to crash, etc.) not the small ones.

1 Like

Yes, but what I mean is the ability to walk into places that you look like you would be able to fit in being small. (rather than running into ‘Invisible walls’)

Oh yeah, I see what you mean now.

Please make it where any type of damage action can also effect barriers, turrets, Bob, and traps like Widowmaker’s venom mine or Junkrat’s bear trap! Please!!!

At this point I just hope they don’t scrap it altogether… Is that a possibility?

I highly doubt they’re going to scrap it. Also I don’t mean to be pushy but when’s it going to be going live? It’s been over a month now and if it’s because of OverWatch 2 that’s understandable.

Can you guys add a Scale Ultimate with Player boolean to the Start Scaling Player action? I can’t make banana dragons without it.

1 Like