An Update about the Experimental Card (14 FEB)

You can actually ask her for her papers if you don’t trust that, academic papers are not easy to brag ^^

So that 2.00 build that showed up :thinking:

1 Like

How are you guys able to even build that trust with people not in very particular spaces.

5 Likes

With their live damage output, sure. But with their current damage output they can’t even 1v1 a support for heavens sake.

Oh ok! Thank you !!!

Do you want the game to get worse?
Because I can tell you that most of the community is not GM or even Masters so … watch out for what you wish :smiley:

1 Like

Are the people working with the creators the same people that would create a real balance patch for, you know, THE REAL GAME MODES, which are pretty crap just now. We have crap real modes and even worse ExC and which one of these problems do they decide to spend time on AGAIN?

Fix the real modes and stop messing around with a mode that doesn’t need to be balanced.

Tank changes are great, just needs some ajustments.

Hope you guys do a fun dps Symmetra Change next Experimental! It seems there never is much fun buffs to her damaging capabilities or gun. A dissapoibtment for this patch and the previous one.

Did not appreciate the support change. Interested to see the new changes though and the cup.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

:thinking:

22nd of February… 2/22… 2, 2, 2… Three 2s.

Half Life 3 confirmed!

5 Likes

yayyy can’t wait a patch done by content creators to satisfy their only needs, welcome nerfed Sombra and Reaper, you REALLY needed nerfs

(for people who don’t get sarcasm, they didn’t).

Sorry Reaper, death finally came… for you. Rest in peace with all the salt of people who can’t manage to counter the easiest hero to counter ever.

1 Like

It really is just unfortunate that the adjustments that need to made will have taken almost a week at this rate all the while an entire role is reduced to sit afk because you have no impact.

1 Like

I love you Andy! Thank you for this response <3

0:12 rip edgy boy rest in peace T_T

2 Likes

I would say the lesson to be learned from some of balance change is every hero in a role doesn’t always need global buffing and nerfing.

It’s cool to experiment buffing one or two to heavy armor but low damage, but nearly all of them in that direction creates too much parity imo.

If ya still sticking in that direction please so some dmg buff adjustments for Zarya and Winston to be effective against all that armor and sustain.

15m beam was really fun and I miss it a lot

1 Like

OK, so if we go with the rumor that Yakko is a support, what are the other Warners? Guessing Wacko is the tank because he’s fabu, and Dot is damage because she’s cute. :smile:

2 Likes

The Card you made is REALLY good. It is enjoyable. Much respect.

10 out of 10 would play it again.

BUT PLEASE…

Do NOT take advice from Content creators. My buddy has 1/2 a mil subs for his youtube channel, but that does NOT qualify him as a game dev. He doesn’t own blizzard, and neither do the content creators. I’ve heard better game advice from 1 viewer streamers than some of those big channels.

Instead,

Drop by here and talk with the community!

Here is MY suggestion for this game company to be in touch with the community.

1 ) order in Pizza, snacks, Soda, drinks.

2 ) Stream Twitch TV for everyone, with devs playing the game there from the Blizzard office.

3 ) stream and Play Overwatch. Talk with the community.

4 ) after the stream. Read through every comment wrote. But realize there are 10 billion trolls out there. Learn what people dislike about the game and go from there. :slight_smile:

4 ) stop by the forums and read what people have to say.

5 ) Take polls, and especially after Experimental cards.

6 ) Don’t rely on TWITCH to platform Overwatch. Because it won’t last. Their ad abuse is driving people away to try and find other platforms. Twitch is on the border between shedding its entire streamer base or somehow scraping by. They stopped listening to community feedback, people don’t tolerate that.

7 ) Don’t fall into the “bot trap”. People with 500, 700 or 10,000 hours on their account, probably have played this game enough to know what works and what IS NOT. Not a bunch of 25 hour accounts voting, just because they “bought” their votes through game sales and are instead some other company just using level 1s to troll.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

:thinking: Incomming “Helloooo, nurse!” Mercy? :wink: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Samito experimental confirmed :clown_face: