An honest unbiased question

why is it fair that Hanzo gets aim assist on his primary fire?
yes, i’m talking about PC. i don’t play console but i imagine it’s worse on there.

why? no other heroes i know of really have aim assist and if they do it’s not as noticeable as Hanzo’s.

No hero on PC gets aim assist.

17 Likes

i mean i wish i could agree with this statement but i’ve seen it time and again Hanzo landing headshots when he really shouldn’t have. it seriously looks like his shots which should have hit a foot at best are guided toward the headbox.

if it’s not aim assist then what is the explanation

lag, favor the shooter, long hitboxes you can walk into.

16 Likes

Regardless of if you agree or not Hanzo doesn’t have aim assist.

He also has one of the smallest projectile hitboxes out of any hero in the game

Source : Hanzo's Arrows' Hitboxes needs nerf in Size - #15 by Kronep-1226

If an enemy hanzo is hitting easy headshots. It’s because you’re making them easy.

6 Likes

wow, you got really defensive there for literally no reason

no hero has aim assist on PC, your “opinion” won’t change that

5 Likes

“People don’t agree with me! Therefore, they’re s**ting on me!!!”

Joke aside. No ones trying to call you out. They’re just explaining that Hanzo, nor any other character in game, has aim assist. Unless of course someone is using an aim assist 3rd party software - then that’s cheating, and should be reported.

5 Likes

You created a thread about hanzo having ‘aim assist’ … which he doesn’t.

I give you cold hard facts and you threaten to block me on the overwatch forums because you don’t agree with me. ( Is blocking someone on a public forum actually possible?? )

I know right …

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hanzo’s Logs

1 Like

“Unbiased.”

1 Like

An honest and unbiased answer- He doesn’t.

3 Likes

" An honest unbiased question"

2 Likes

I disagree with this though, there are several videos also showing how Hanzo lands an arrow on somebody’s shoulder and it suddenly registers as headshot…
This is just a hitbox thing I guess.

Not to mention… A sniper SHOULD NOT be allowed to spam.
In which decent FPS have you seen a sniper spamming and getting free kills out of luck sometimes?

Well his arrows do also have somewhat bit hitboxes. Or do I’m told