An Highlight turrets with symmetra

we have many heroes with highlights with their skills in play, but Symmetra is missing.

I would see a nice new highlight with the turrets;)

2 Likes

What does this mean ?

They want a highlight intro for Sym that focuses on her turrets.

I don’t play a lot of Sym, but I agree that most of her hightlight intros are kinda boring and don’t have much to do with her kit. I’m not entirely sure what a highlight intro focused on her turrets would look like, but I just want more highlight intros in general. They add a lot of flavor to the game.

3 Likes

Teleporter bombing Ana while she’s spending too much time scoped up.

Yeah I was thinking something like Sym chilling out and reading a book on her little floating chair thing while you hear her turrets buzzing in the background or something like that.

Maybe add the “DING” sound effect you hear when you get a kill, too.

2 Likes

They could do a little laser show while she poses.

Or zap the camera as it gets close to her.

I like this, reminds me of Meet the Engineer from TF2

I’d love this. She already has the sit emote. She could be reading while the turrets do their thing, and right at the end give a sassy look right at the camera like that one Widow intro.

2 Likes

A sassy eye roll or a sigh as if it’s just business as usual would totally fit her character, too.

1 Like

I agree, her rework was a fail imo fun wise simply because they took what was interesting in her kit(but otherwise minute) her turrets/setting up defenses/tele, and made it her only strongest part. A hero should not rely on turrets to do the most work

I thought of a nod to the “car wash” in some sort of way, it seems like it’s close to her brand (other than tp bombing), but I don’t know how they would go about that.

I like all of her highlight intros and all, but they do seem to be missing the part where they include something from her kit.