An Anti-Crowd Control Tank

How would you all feel about a new tank hero being introduced, that reduces the effects of crowd control abilities as an ability (could be a passive)? And as an ultimate, completely negates them entirely (like a stabilization field).

Would that help balance the game, and provide possibly 1 of the missing links to Overwatch’s CC problem? But most importantly, would you play this hero?

Sounds like zarya because she already does that with bubble

5 Likes

I personally want as many new, quality Tanks and Supports as possible. The more variety, the better too. So an Anti CC Tanks sounds fine to me.

You should be a lot more specific with the anti cc abilities, its very easy to go wrong with those. Anything passive is probably a non-starter.

Overwatch might have a lot of cc, but it also keeps teams from just ramming into each other and keeps mobility from getting even more put of hand.

Sounds to me like you should pick up Orisa and Zarya.

how about a shaman support that slams down a grounding totem that nullifies knockbacks on your allies within it’s radius, ofc it can be destroyed?

or maybe a tank that can’t get stunned for a passive.
can still be booped but is relentlessly unflinching.

I like Zarya, a variant of her is fine by me. There’s countless delivery methods for a CC-immunity buff, not just her bubbles. Not to mention all the other stuff you can put in a kit.