Amazing symmetra session today

Climbed back 100 sr that I had lost, had a bunch of successful Sym games that were really fun (got 11k damage in 3 of them, gold medals for at least 5 games)

Thank you again for this rework blizz, her new kit feels amazing. I still think she needs some buffs, if not for the ladder than for top level play because her weaknesses are quite exploitable. And her Noreg orbs and selfdetonating TP’s need to be fixed.

Honestly fixing her bugs would double as buffs to her and bring her to a much better place balance wise

Nice job on the gains!

2 Likes

YES!! So many people don’t like the new Sym, but I found the previous autoaim OP teleporter stuff not fun at all. I love Sym’s LG type gun and the way it grows charge. You can shred reinhardt easily with it. Love the new workup.

1 Like

Finally, I found people who like the Symm rework. I like it more than her previous state, sure there are some buffs needed but I think it’s waaaaaay better.

2 Likes

I’ve been a Sym fan since season 1. There are a few of us. :nerd_face:
I love the rework and am eager to see if Blizzard will buff her enough to make her more viable, even meta.

1 Like

Orbs not registering was fixed. Apparently orbs were “appearing to detonate after missing a target”.

Mmmm… Blizz is gonna have to fix that again then, just like they fixed shatter a hundred times, I still get no-reg’s