Amazing fan-made ow cinematic

Its only about 40 seconds long, but for something really it looks really good.

62 Likes

There are so many fan made cinematics on youtube, that looks great…

6 Likes

Blizzard should hire them. They can still work on OW2’s next story arc. This would make a great intro cutscene.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Looks more like an event trailer but it still would have fooled me to think that it is official.

1 Like
4 Likes

Wow that looked great

2 Likes

I was long time under impression, that this one is from Blizz xD that good it is… (I know it says “fan made”, I just didn´t notice it before)

3 Likes

When devs sleep for years without giving a decent cinematic and fans surpass them.

7 Likes

Well somebody’s getting hired today!

That was… AWESOME!!!

1 Like

How do I delete stuff from my head?

Yeah it is kinda ironic.

3 Likes

I imagine this blizzcon already (always if they will do one or are too scared)

‘‘you think you know what you want but you don’t’’

1 Like

Didn’t they say this Blizzcon was cancelled? They haven’t even mentioned another Blizzconline, either.

if it is I missed that, so prob you know more than me

man … can they do ONE SINGLE THING RIGHT ??

They mentioned there would be something resembling a blizconline at some point. They did not provide a date I don’t believe

1 Like

I don’t even know what is supposed to mean

BlizzCon 2021 has been canceled. BlizzCon, Blizzard’s annual fan convention, has been canceled this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, like it was last year. However, the company plans to host a “global event” set for “the early part of next year,” the company announced on Wednesday.May 26, 2021”

Per the verg

3 Likes

That’s a gorgeous short! Getting excited to see the OW2 stuff if it’s going to be that cinematic.

i like the overCLOCKED series from fluid script productions. if yall havnt seen it yet i suggest you do. pretty cool and a good story too. three episodes and i hope they make a 4th