Am i the only one who wants a maskless roadhog skin?

I mean a lot of my fav skins for the ones that wears full face masks (76, reaper, genji, reinhardt) are the ones that actually shows there face cause its really nice to see them with facial animations and expressions. But the only character as of now that doesn’t have this option is Roadhog. Like even if it was just his upper face (so he can keep some form of mask on the lower one) it would be fun to see his face and expressions for each of his animations, mainly emotes and highlight intros.

I assume it would mean a lot of work but i think it would most definitly be worth it.

i want rein skins with helmets. All of them. Even old ones.

1 Like

I like to pretend the bajie skin is his real face.

I’m curious, but you know what they say about curiosity.

He might have the most beautiful eyes. Or it could be like THIS:

Maybe we don’t really want to see something that might not be something you can’t unsee.

actually if you look at high quality versions of his 2d art you can have a glimpse of what his eyes actually looks like which is mainly what got me wishing for a skin that shows it.

Honestly I kind of like the fact that he doesnt have a revealed face. It kind of gives a sense of secrecy and mystery about him.
I mean all we really know about him is his name, his kit, and his hair colour. I mean he is a big name criminal after all.
I dont mind the idea though of a maskless Roadhog, though I feel like it should be rather than a skin, probably should be a reveal in a comic and a spray to follow up possibly.

I want it to remain a mystery what Roadhog looks like.