Alright Rigged MMR Enthusiasts explain this

Ahem. You*

But why are we having this conversation then? This post was meant to see how on earth people are still finding a way to make an excuse for being terrible and not climbing.

I mean I haven’t played two account on OW2, but my OW1 accounts ranged from silver to diamond using the same heroes. I’m one guy, not a huge sample size, just like you are. So the post is kind of pointless and just patting yourself on the back

You’re diamond rank is probably wrong then or you didn’t play enough but I’m not you and blizzard decided to take down profiles for a while for OW2.

But, the post isn’t pointless. If you are lucky enough to run into some of the Rigged MM fellas some of them make the point that GM players are only able to climb because new accounts have no MMR when you buy them.

No GM player is going to admid they’ve broken TOS and boosted friends accounts but many have. Im lucky enough to have make another account while I was gold and improved there while leaving my other silver border account dead for a while.

Its a great tool to use to disprove many of the people who try to say that old accounts are impossible to climb because of forced 50% winrate.

Well I had multiple in diamond so…