Honestly up to *here*

At least you’re facing the minor issues of Blizzard’s sadism. They do worse.

6 Likes

To be fair, Blizzard never said they’d even consider keeping Archives up.

Hasn’t been too long

Mercy’s balanced

15 Likes

I don’t even know where to start with you…

4 Likes

I honestly can’t wait for the new Hanzo.

I’m going to shove his new arrows down your throats until you all cry that you want scatter back.

1 Like

She’s one of the stronger supports actually…

3 Likes

Hey btw not to be rude but:

1 Like

They made it pretty clear from the beginning of the event that the new gamemodes weren’t going to be permanent.

2 Likes

what he said. plus i think mercy is fairly fun to play. and i have a ton of mercy main friends who dont have a problem

1 Like

This is where you lost me. This has ruined your post.

No, a lot of clear-minded people see that she’s fine.

This is a skill problem, not a character problem. If you don’t know when to rez or how to stay alive, that’s on you, although the surviving part is partially the teams but Mercy can fly to a teammate every 2 seconds so…

4 Likes

To be fair, they literally advertised it as ending April 30th…

2 Likes

Why exactly is it so horrible that I think Mercy is in a bad place? It’s not like I’m the only one who thinks so yet close to everyone that’s replied seems to have a direct issue with that part of my post. Honestly >_>

I caant wait for new hanzo

Now i dont have to worry about beeing one shotted out of nowhere

Yeeeeees. Same. skill required to kill <3

Mercy is in the best spot she’s ever been. The unfun argument is not an argument for gameplay balance.

So, let’s say they made your favorite character “balanced” but this made he/she/them boring and you no longer wanted to play them anymore. Be a little empathetic please.

Because she’s still the most used support overall with a reasonable winrate.

They never even made a slight implication that they were going to keep Archives up, if anything they’d probably only do it when there’s more than 2 stories because that would get old pretty quickly. Plus they rushed a lot of nerfs through which ended terribly but you’re crying they’re not doing the same to a complete hero rework?
Stop crying over Mercy and just get good with her bro

Not true. I’ve just checked the pick rates on all platforms, and while she’s still high, as a constant 60 hp heal is viable, Moira has now seen such an increase in pickrates that she now tops Mercy in quite a few ranks and quickplay in general. I’ve also seen many youtube videos and experienced in competitive for myself that people are getting toxic when you pick Mercy. I and many others have been told to pick a hero with a more useful ultimate, and not a trash hero. It was quite surprising actually.

I’m not going to pander to a lame overused argument.

Winning to me is fun regardless of perceived fun factor for x or y hero

I play tanks in comp, am good with them, and have fun playing them.

Sombra’s nerfs skipped the ptr. A rework, that I love dearly and that feels amazing, and some voicelines are taking way too long to come to live servers.