Almost everything about these changes is fantastic!

I’m sorry but it won’t. What do Ana and Moira have to compete with Rez? Not much. This is a no-change, it will slow Mercy a bit, but she will still be as strong as ever.

I’m going to love because people are going to enjoy by not getting enough heals or etc. Ana even good ain’t going to stop the amount of damage in the game now. Enjoy it because you will regret it.

It’s funny, because non Mercy players said the same thing after her valk/rez nerfs.

sees all the nerf/whiny Mercy threads

Sips from “I Told You So” Mercy main mug

1 Like

A good Ana can anti-heal the entire enemy team or save yours from death with the grenade, especially combined with Lucio’s aura. Also, sleep dart takes a hero out of the fight if hit reliably.

I’m going to enjoy this because these changes will be bad in the end. Competitive will just become even more of an mess.

FYI there are more changes than to supports. Those are just the ones Geoff mentioned in his post.

2 Likes

And the mercy players did, even though the nerfs still left her the most powerful main healer in the game. And she did need nerfs, which is why Blizzard did it again.

“Heals are like drugs. The more you have, the more you need.”

• Jayne
1 Like

And they nerfed the wrong area.

Again.

3 Likes

Maybe they did. What would you have preferred that they nerfed? I’m actually curious, not trying to be rude.

1 Like

Getting rid of rez on E would be a start.

Or at least tie it to a resource meter that she earns somehow.

3 Likes

I’d agree with this, so it gives other main healers a shot at outperforming her. However I like this too.

Even when Ana was a power house of healing I out healed her. Hmm it’s almost as if Mercy isn’t Ana’s problem, it’s her entire inconsistent kit…

There isn’t a healer mobile enough to heal 3 tanks in a dive so… doubtful.

Only thing I don’t like about the changes is that you now can’t outheal a winston diving your zen, and if your team is to oblivious to help out, it just means both supports are out of commission. It’d be better at 55 or something so that it gives your team a bit more time to help the backline.

1 Like

Funny how this nerf does nothing, but it’s also the biggest nerf ever.

Must mean it’s just about right, huh?

Inconsistent? If you’re bad at her, sure. I’m not sure what kind of Anas you play with haha.

Inconsistent, an Ana misses one shot and her teammate dies. It’s not practical by any means.

Not true unless the teammate is taking massive damage, in which case the burst damage is pretty much a oneshot for mercy’s healing as well.

all these changes enourage is battle Mercy so i dont see why you’re so happy.