Almost Every crossplay complain be like

“WORST CHANGE EVER!”

Followed by

“CONSOLE PLAYERS RUIN MY PC COMP GAMES”

Or

“PC PLAYERS ON MY QP CONSOLE GAMES!”

it’s like that Karen at the super market

Stop making a fool of yourself please, do some research about what actually happens

Here I’ll leave one for you

• Console only gets matched with PC when they have a PC player on their party
  • There’s no PC/Console crossplay on competitive
  • You can hide chat on the social menu or by typing /hidechat
  • Typing gg ez brings best messages
  • Console players can now chat, even mid game through the communication wheel or pressing start
  • PC is the only platform that CAN’T turn off crossplay

Hope y’all get some knowledge from this :slight_smile:

56 Likes

The main problem is that consoles do not have aim assist which divides the community and PC cannot turn this off because we know how unfair it is to console. Also Blizz has never clearly explained that you do not get matchmaked with PC players as a console player alone. They need to fix these two issues then it is great!

6 Likes

They have tho
Quote from the FAQ

Can a console player (controller) group up with a PC player (mouse & keyboard) and play together?

Yes, but only in non-Competitive game modes. Any group consisting of both PC and console players will be placed into the PC player matchmaking pool. Mouse & keyboard players will not be able to join the console player matchmaking pool, regardless of who is in their group.

16 Likes

Then what is the point of disabling cross on console? There is none because you only get placed with PC people if your playing with a PC player.

For your April fool’s video showing 1 year queue times of course!

2 Likes

You are joking right?

I mean, I am, but it’s also kinda true

5 Likes

If you are console you still get placed with PC for the sake of matchmaking purposes. There are multible accounts of this happining.

1 Like

Umm
Where?

Console literally gets console pool, where PC gets PC pool

13 Likes

No there aren’t, those people were mistaken or making assumptions.

8 Likes

This is the issue a lot of people are having btw. PC should have the option to opt-out just like console players can

14 Likes

I mean
At least it exists

Unlike

4 Likes

Players with the crossplay icon are not pc players if you are in the console pool, they are players from other console systems.

Players text chatting in game are not pc players in the console pool, they are console players using the new in game text chat feature.

Players with names that match a random name of 25 PC players on overbuff are not pc players in the console pool, it’s just a coincidence, many players have the same names.

6 Likes

i’m also very confused on why my queue says “Quick Play: PC Pool” but when i join a match it shows a console player, like what? (no i’m not playing with an console player)

Disabling crossplay on console means you can’t play with PC players, but you wouldn’t do that anyways if you didn’t group up with one.

Additionally, turning it off means you won’t get matched against other consoles. For example, if a Switch player turned off crossplay, then instead of being put into the Console Pool for matchmaking, they would be put into the Switch Pool.

Essentially, they would only play against other Switcg players.

3 Likes

Because a console player is grouped with a pc player… And that’s where console players grouped with PC players have to play… Because NO PC PLAYERS ALLOWED IN THE CONSOLE POOL

I swear I’m gonna have an aneurysm… It’s not that complicated, guys, really.

12 Likes

exactly, couldn’t have said it better myself

2 Likes

they know but some of them are just trolling in the forum

1 Like

ahh that makes more sense, i forgot about that! thank you so much for reminding me :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hm, thanks for telling me this info, but either way PC players need the option.