All three primary supports should be viable

The plague of Ana mains pounding their chest and pretending that their hero has earned the top spot as the best support is becoming disgusting. No support should be above the others and the fact that two had to be nerfed for one to prosper should be a telling sign that currently the support class is the weakest class of heroes in the game.

It does not matter what streamer is quoted or what ‘we think she’s fine’ you bring up, it should be more than easy to accept that all three primary healers should be viable and not just one.

‘Skill’ should have nothing to do with how good a character is and if skill ruled so highly in this game it would have never seen the light of day in the casual spot. Just because Ana requires “skill” whatever that is, does not mean she should be above Mercy and Moira.

Ana on top is not a good thing. All three should be ‘balanced’, and I mostly say this because I for one am tired of seeing Ana in my games. Heck, Lucio used to be a good healing source but for whatever reason, he can’t even keep up anymore, most action he gets is accidentally getting nano.

EDIT: I’m not saying Ana should be bad, I’m not saying nerf Ana I am saying the other supports namely primary healers should not have to suffer being in less than stellar form for her to be there. It’s one thing if a character is good, it’s another if they’re good due to others being weak.

97 Likes

I didn’t see ya’ll complaining when she was trash tier for a year

101 Likes

In truth, I don’t like her, detest her even I think this myth of ‘skill’ is what is killing the support class. I want all three to be leveled, if that means sending Ana down to the trash to hang with Mercy well… I hope she knows how to dumpster dive.

What even made her trash tier, she could still nano boost, take away healing, cast her super long sleep that doesn’t even wake up on the first touch anymore and put out enough healing to at the very least keep an off tank up.

12 Likes

Theres 3 main healers for a reason, we shouldnt butcher one of them so the other to be picked, a fair balance means, all of them should be viable.

60 Likes

THEY LITERALLY DID THAT. THEY BUTCHERED FREAKING MERCY! NANI?! BRO? Are you forreal? You wanna talk about butchering? The only reason Ana is relevant is because Mercy got butchered like 12 times.

12 Likes

There’s not a plague. It’s a few of the many Ana mains who were fed up of the Mercy meta, and a few who are glad she’s in a bad spot now, and a few who are glad they can play their main again.
Yes, all healers should be viable. No, not all people who aren’t Mercy mains want her kept down. You make widespread assumptions based on a few toxic people.
Stop it.
Get some help.

44 Likes

Lol if anything the opposite is happening.

If Devs wanted the supports to be very aim based and “skilful” they wouldn’t have added Moira nor Brigitte

6 Likes

Mercy is a better DPS than a healer at this point. Especially when you’re using Valkyrie.

8 Likes

Agreed. To the people who think skill determines how good a hero is in the game, why is Brigitte not F tier then?

You didn’t understand what OP was saying.

He isn’t saying that it’s bad Ana is viable. He’s saying it’s bad that Ana is overpowered to the point where she pushes both other healers out.

It’s no different than saying that Mercy shouldn’t be head and shoulders over every other Support a few months ago, and if you’re trying to say that you didn’t see that, then I’d recommend seeing a doctor, because you’ve obviously got some memory loss there.

19 Likes

They buffed the two ‘skill friendly’ heroes and nerfed almost everyone else save for Lucio. Brig, as a hero doesn’t require aim no, but I’ve said nothing of aim bias, I say more the bias of the playerbase thinking aim and all of that good stuff is why Ana should be oh so good.

2 Likes

Mercy’s rework. She did everything Ana did better and with less effort. Which is why with the fall of mercy and her subtle buffs she rose out of trash tier. And honestly I prefer is that way

3 Likes

Are you kidding me, there was nothing but complaining, everyone was screaming and There was so much support for Ana mains

7 Likes

Except most people were, so no

1 Like

“I hope she knows how to dumpster dive.”

I laughed so hard at this XD

3 Likes

That Moira comment means we can ignore you now

4 Likes

This assumption is based on MULTIPLE people, that’s how you form one you are exposed to a sample and you react. Sit down for a second, read the forum and take off the rose colored sunglasses my friend. I never said Ana mains were the only ones being glad Mercy is bad, but the fact they are heralding this character like a prized pig is very telling of their character.

All healers should be viable, yes. but quit acting like it’s ‘a few toxic people’ when neither of us know how many there even are.

Stop being delusional.

Moira and Brig were introduced to curb the dominance of high mobility heroes.

As much as people whine about MUH SKEEEEEEEEEL, there isn’t really any way to provide a reliable answer to mobile heroes and have them require good aim (which is what people mean when they whine about skill anyway).

11 Likes

Tbh, I’m just happy I can play Ana now without being accused of throwing. Course they all need to be viable, but you expect changes instantly. Ana had to wait AGES to become a decent pick, Mercy becomes a ‘throw pick’ for a small space of time and everyone expects her to be buffed straight away. No. Be patient and serve your time.

13 Likes

Except Moira doesn’t take aim? I’m not wrong?