All things that are either Broken or A Joke

So many things are either “broken” or “a joke” these days that I decided to try to compile a list, based on forum posts. If I got any of them wrong, feel free to correct me.

(Updated 2/15/2020)

The following things are “broken:”

• PBSR
  • Role queue
  • Matchmaking
  • Paris
  • Actual Genji Cinematic Genji
  • The automated reporting system (when you are being reported)
  • Overwatch League tokens
  • Double-shield tank meta

The following things are “a joke:”

• SR
  • Anti-cheat
  • Soldier:76
  • Cinematic Genji Actual Genji
  • The automated report system (when you are reporting someone)
  • The entertainment value of Overwatch League
  • Having to pay for Overwatch 2
  • Endorsements
  • Top 500

These things used to be “broken” but are now “a joke:”

• Brigitte
  • Symmetra
  • Mercy
  • Doomfist

These things used to be “a joke” but are now “broken:”

• Moira
  • Also Symmetra
  • Bastion
4 Likes

Highlight intros are just broken

1 Like

At 10:23 …it looks like the intro of a new Halloween boss…

Pharah is pretty much a joke. Right up there with S76.

1 Like

What would it take to make her “broken?”

I have to sadly agree, but i just dont get the “cinematic genji is a joke” part. Is his story a joke, design, or the cinematic itself?

and also do we really have to pay for overwatch 2? did blizzard say anything about it because i havent heard any price listings yet.

Maybe he got cinematic Genji and actual Genji mixed up, because otherwise this is totally delusional.

1 Like

Oh look, another person that feels people should get paid to make a product but then give said product away for free.

2 Likes

There hasnt been anything about a price yet, and when jeff was asked if ow 1 owners would get a discount he basically replied that theyre too early in the process to even have that information available to them they dont even know what the price will be regardless of discount

Genji can do anything in cinematics, but chooses not to. Big robot about to fry everyone? Cut its non-weaponized hand in half so that a more complicated process that unnecessarily involves several other heroes can solve the problem!

Junkrat is also sort of a joke

1 Like

Yeah, but that’s just the cinematics, right? They make changes to the ‘gameplay’ for the sake of the narrative. Like how Winston seems to have totally forgotten about his Barrier.

I don’t know. I’ve seen a few people say that Junkrat is “broken.” If we start using these terms willy-nilly, they’ll lose all meaning.

The people who say Junkrat is broken are the people who blindly charge in the corridor he is trying to defend.

I’ve seen this from experience

1 Like

You should add “used to be a joke but people claimed were broken and now got nerfed into an even bigger joke”

• Sombra

You forgot to add endorsements onto the joke list.

1 Like

Imagine unironically thinking Doomfist is still OP now with how counterable he is this patch.

Imagine not looking at the date of posts

Whoops, you’re right. I’m a Neanderthal.

Like because you made me laugh. FMPOV:

The following things are “broken:”

• Spamzo

The following things are “a joke:”

• Spamzo

These things used to be “broken” but are now “a joke:”

• Spamzo

These things used to be “a joke” but are now “broken:”

• Spamzo

edit: gg necroposting