All these people saying Brig didn't get buffed

Why is everyone ignoring the monumental and meta-shifting buff that Brigitte got in the PTR patch?

All kidding aside, this patch is mostly hot garbage imo. I just thought it was funny that they even bothered changing this interaction that I bet most people were completely unaware of.

1 Like

As someone who plays a lot of Sigma I certainly noticed it. This is actually the main reason Orisa/Hog can’t counter Orisa/Sigma very well. Brigitte’s interaction with it though was… mostly irrelevant lol

Yeah the chain hook will definitely have an effect. And overall this change makes kinetic grasp more intuitive. It just highlights how little they’re doing for Brig.

The new UI is pretty swanky.

While its not going to change much its still an overall buff to her.

As a side note she also got a nice QoL change with the new repair pack charge UI

If double shields stays then Brig can successfully proc inspire off of Orisa halts without sigma eating her flail, which is huge as the main reason she isn’t played is because she can’t proc inspire through the double shields, but now she has a way to do it.

If double shield goes then it’s a huge change for Brig because double shield is an extremely difficult meta for her to work in.

I wish it would show the icons under the cross-hairs refilling as it recharged, but I do enjoy the little QoL things they do. It just won’t fix the systemic problems with her.

1 Like

Tbh, as a flex with Brig as my Support main I really don’t think she needs a lot more? She’s pretty strong but counterable.

21hps is a lot for a constant AOE. Shield Bash is always gonna be a strong ability, Repair pack lets her keep up fairly well with general healing, and rally still wins fights

I don’t get why people think she needs a buff. Her 200hp barrier only feels weak when playing hyper aggressive with her and not caring about your positioning

Hot garbage? What? This patch is what this game is in desperate need of right now. Restoring tank balance.

I don’t think its an issue of needing more. It’s more that her current kit encourages conflicting play styles. Shield bash, inspire, and rocket flail encourage front lining, but to keep an eye on your squishies and get value out of the rocket packs encourages staying in the back line. And I have to disagree that 200hp is only weak during hyper aggressive play. That thing breaks as soon as you step in front of Orisa’s or Sigma’s shield.

I completely agree, she is in a good spot right now, she consistently has the top spot amongst supports for win % across the board wich is impressive when you consider that this current meta isnt doing her a ton of favors