All star genji tracer 2018

Does anyone know if we will get the all star 2018 genji and tracer skins back this year. Unfortunately, I missed it last year

It’s looking like a no at this point.

Still crossing my fingers that they’ll surprise us tonight during the all star game by saying something like “Tracer and Genji 2018 skins available now until the end of the broadcast”. Would be nice. Though unlikely. But I’m still hoping. I want that Tracer skin. :worried:

2 Likes

From this thread and this thread, the closest we’ve been able to puzzle is that Blizzard doesn’t want to promise they’ll ever be back and also doesn’t want to promise they’ll never be back.

And also they basically said they’re not bringing them back for this year’s All-Star event but they might bring them back in the future (for next year’s All-Star event? for the Anniversary event? who knows!) if the players raise enough of a ruckus about wanting them back.

2 Likes

im a completionist, I missed my chance to get the genji one. So if its not coming back I see no reason for myself to purchase the 2019 (or any skins going forward for that matter). Its the only skin im missing outside of the blizzcon ones.

1 Like

the amount of salt that would inspire would be legendary.
People already complain about the broadcast times, imagine if they made a skin you could only get DURING the broadcast…

They already said “We have no plans” to bring them back… whatta y’all want?
“NO. STOP ASKING”?

They’re called “2018 All star skins” for a reason.

Oh did they? I hadn’t heard. Good to know.

That link. Given it’s a 2nd hand reference but if that response is valid we ain’t getting em.

2 Likes

Lol me2
But I’m missing 2 season player icons. :sob:
Never gonna have a full collection, might as well quite ow.
Season list will now forever have 2 missing entries.

They are not returning I heard from people here.

For some reason Blizzard has forgotten all about their ability to flag items with the Legacy tag. Since they’ve also forgotten how to communicate with the community, flipping the Legacy switch on more items in question would protect Blizzard’s continued silence while also clearing up any confusion about which items are returning or not :man_shrugging:t2:

Q: Demon Hunter?
A: *Flagged as Legacy

Q: All-Star Skins?

Q: Grey OWL Skins

See how simple that is, Blizzard? :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

they are exclusive to 2018 they are not coming back.

Lot of people here either spreading disinformation or cherry-picking the one sentence they want to hear and ignoring the half dozen "But!"s in the same paragraph.

(Look, I know it’s hard to pay attention to any other but’s in a game that has Tracer, but c’mon…)

BLIZZARD HAS NOT SAID these skins are NEVER coming back!

In fact, that’s the one thing they’re trying very hard to AVOID saying!

They’re not flagging these skins as Legacy because they WANT to keep the door open to bring these back in the future, if they ever decide that’s good for them, and the more people ask for it, the more likely it’ll be, but it’ll never be guaranteed.

2 Likes

please, bring back, I want tracer skin so hard