A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
- Fixed a bug that caused Hanzo’s Scatter Shot to have an 8 second cooldown (down from 10)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Brigitte’s voice lines from playing in Japanese (JP)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Talon units from attacking players who boarded drop ships
- Fixed a bug with the placement of the hero panel when viewing a highlight recorded during the Retribution mission
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat to count as two heroes when boarding the evacuation ship if he was using RIP-Tire inside it
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players who had become incapacitated inside the ship
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players if they were in the corners of the dropship.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra’s EMP to instantly eliminate Detonators