It all gone all that hard work that I work on

3 Likes

Same issue :pensive: Please fix this Blizzard

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue. All my mythics are gone from the hero gallery

2 Likes

Happened to me too. I loaded into Hollywood and no Vengeance and default skin applied.

2 Likes

all my stuff GONE. EVERY SINGLE mythic skin i worked TIRELESSY for. grinding DAY AND NIGHT. PLEASE give them back they’re my babies :pray:

2 Likes

Same.
I thought the Porsche skin would at least be mythic but no…
I still would’ve wanted the Porsche skins.
Give me back my ancient caller :sob:

1 Like

Happened to me too! The mythic shop and all my fully unlocked mythics are gone!

1 Like

Missing Vengeance Mercy from my skins also :confused:

Found the reason from a different post made by blizzard

4 Likes

Ikkk!!! Mines gone aswell not happy me

all my mythic skins are gone too, and i cant acsess the mythic shop, hope they fix coase i had worked so hard for them :frowning:

All my mythic skins are gone too, and i cant acsess the mythic shop. Does anyone know when this bug will be fixed?

ye they will come back later they said with the new update the game crashed for many people and a issue with the mythic skins they are looking into the problem so the skins will come back

Same, please help, some of us pay for using skins…

1 Like

Same, all I have left are normal legendary , epic and rare skins.

Same here. I just found out about this. Please fix, Blizzard.

“You don’t own nothing and will be happy” they said…BS

All mine are gone too lmaoo. I love spending money and then losing what I spent money on for literally no reason.

1 Like

It’s good to know that I wasn’t the only one, when I entered the game I found it strange that my Kiriko mythical skin wasn’t there, I checked my hero gallery and it disappeared, but in the game highlight intro I see that I have the skin on :confused: